What's new

India to buy Iran gas via sea pipeline

it is really good for india we have good source of gas from iran without any fear from terrorists,another point we dont need to defame pakistan . credibility of pakistan is world famous i dont need to elaborate on it.

Our energy needs are bigger than defamation atleast for the time being.

It passes through baloch as its in border of Iran-pakistan.

Thanks for telling me.....I really didn't know this....OMG how will i repay your debt of telling me this secret of life....:disagree:

On serious note: Energy is your need....But if you are saying you dont want defame then you really dont wacth your media or listen to your politicians.

I know that sir..But why risk the pipeline when other options are available..Just put another pipeline from Tazikistan to iran to India (and to bangladesh if they are interested.)...

Ofcourse we all know that it is what exactly going to happen..the deal is to include Afghanistan and to please the US through it.

Thanks for telling me.....I really didn't know this....OMG how will i repay your debt of telling me this secret of life....:disagree:

On serious note: Energy is your need....But if you are saying you dont want defame then you really dont wacth your media or listen to your politicians.

You are welcome.

Lets set aside conspiracy theories and talk meaningfully for a change now.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom