What's new

India to buy Iran gas via sea pipeline

You wont like to blow up your own pipeline ....Would you?

Yeah, right. We will invest billions of dollars in our own pipeline then we will blow it up and put the blame on YOU.

Perfect - u know the script already!

I was just wondering what if something happend to this pipeline like blast or get hit by some ship whatever.......The news from indian side will be watchable....

Pakistan ney challi aik aur Bhiyanak Chall....Pakistan key chacha rehman ney dee training atankwadio ko :lol:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: nice one dude. that damn TOI would go nuts on it

Thats only possible in Hollywood not in reality.

Lets not discount the ability of the terrorists.

Religiously brain washed people who dont care for their own lives are very difficult to stop.

Yeah, right. We will invest billions of dollars in our own pipeline then we will blow it up and put the blame on YOU.

Perfect - u know the script already!
See you have it all planned ......

Why does TAPI project suddenly looks in danger...Maybe TAIIB is in offing now...

One big genius you really are! :no:
What do you think a small blast will drown all 4 billion.....the repair will cost less than 5 million if you consider such long pipe costing 4 billion.

Now tell me if this puts a real bad image of Pakistan in 5 million do you really think its a bad deal.....You guys spending billions in Afghanistan just to sandwich us.

If you still think otherwise.....What can i say...

What do you think a small blast will drown all 4 billion.....the repair will cost less than 5 million if you consider such long pipe costing 4 billion.

Now tell me if this puts a real bad image of Pakistan in 5 million do you really think its a bad deal.....You guys spending billions in Afghanistan just to sandwich us.

When u depend on one pipeline for your energy needs, if for some reason pipeline gets stopped suddenly then what will an energy-guzzling economy do?

Its not a question of 5 million or even the billions that Indian will invest in the pipeline. Its about securing the pipeline. When we already have the nuclear deal in place and we are spending several billions in the reactors then whats the need of such a risky proposition?

Small blast with what ?? a torpedo??? no way .. and any blast u dont need to repair the entire line but just the cracked session..

Already an Indian company is expert in repairing deep underwater lines which recently caused internet outage in both India and pakistan..

So no need to worry about this under sea one. But needs to worry big time on Iran_pakistan gas line which can be blasted anytime due to its long lenghth and for the fact that it runs through land and that too baluchistan. ;)

Small blast with what ?? a torpedo??? no way .. and any blast u dont need to repair the entire line but just the cracked session..

Already an Indian company is expert in repairing deep underwater lines which recently caused internet outage in both India and pakistan..

So no need to worry about this under sea one. But needs to worry big time on Iran_pakistan gas line which can be blasted anytime due to its long lenghth and for the fact that it runs through land and that too baluchistan. ;)
What blauchistan is coming here......Are you guys reading half posts of mine....Is there problem with internet....

I was saying if its defame Pakistan with merely 5 million....Do you think RAW will not do it.....Jeez...Why sometimes its so hard convey.

What blauchistan is coming here......Are you guys reading half posts of mine....Is there problem with internet....

I was saying if its defame Pakistan with merely 5 million....Do you think RAW will not do it.....Jeez...Why sometimes its so hard convey.

Our energy needs are bigger than defamation atleast for the time being.

india_pak_iran1.jpg

It passes through baloch as its in border of Iran-pakistan.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom