What's new

India to buy 464 Russian-made T-90MS main battle tanks

So as per the title of the thread are we getting T-90 MS??? If yes then ira a great news..... @iLION12345_1 bro seems we are getting MS versions only....

So as per the title of the thread are we getting T-90 MS??? If yes then ira a great news..... @iLION12345_1 bro seems we are getting MS versions only....
Check the articles date, 2019.
This is what I was talking about when I said that media is falsely calling Indian T90S tank order as T90MS ones. We’ve seen the tanks themselves by now, they are the same S models and not MS. MS looks extremely different from S and they have not been seen in Indian service.
Also Russia has not announced the sale of T90MS tanks to India, nor has it announced any additional ToT which would be needed for the construction of MS models.

Check the articles date, 2019.
This is what I was talking about when I said that media is falsely calling Indian T90S tank order as T90MS ones. We’ve seen the tanks themselves by now, they are the same S models and not MS. MS looks extremely different from S and they have not been seen in Indian service.
Also Russia has not announced the sale of T90MS tanks to India, nor has it announced any additional ToT which would be needed for the construction of MS models.

My error.... I didn't check the date.... thanks for correction.

Back
Top Bottom