What's new

India To Buy 262 Barak-I Anti-Ship Missiles From Israel

india is a failure compared to countries of its size with the same resources….
pakistan even with its lack resources and 10 times smaller population is far ahead in military tech…
making motorbikes is our last concern… we can build our own arms to defend our country at least….

pakistan is eons ahead of india in rocket science…

bas-kar-pagle.jpg

typical indian response always at a certain stage of convo…
Just kidding man. Indians are fun loving people. So that is a typical response but you do not understand :)

BTW, you did get help from N Korea and China. what do you mean by tested platforms? If you just mean test firing, India does that all the time for all missiles. What different do you do?

Awww your national pride sounds so cute! But...by hard earnd money you mean ,inter alia, the massive IDA n IBRD aide u regularly take??? Even if one quarter of this hard 'earned 'money was used to build more public lavatories in india it will no longer b globally notorious for the famous indian stink n squalidity! Believe me, india needs to spend on public defecation facilities more than it does defence!

It's cute that you think lack of lavatories in India is due to paucity of cash at the Governmental level. It isn't. It's a problem of attitudes. The same attitude that does not allow polio drops to be administered to children in some parts of your country. Of misplaced priorities at the community level and of hesitancy to move with the times.

Besides, do you think the sanitation facilities in Pakistan are any better? 46-49% of Pakistanis too do not have access to a toilet. Would you say Pakistan too can spend more on improving it's sanitation than it's defence?

http://siteresources.worldbank.org/...1270654741693/2_Session3.1_ISAPS_Pakistan.pdf

46% of people in Pakistan have no toilets: report | News | Public health

Yaar. Itna effort nahi maar ke logic khatam ho jaaye.

By da way Kehna kya chahte ho firse achhi language mein samjhao.
--------------------------------------

Jewish religion me profeti he ke last days me darja nile se le ke darja eurofat tak ka ilaka aur nicke takriban medina tak ka ilaqa jewish state me shamil hona he, je ilaqe wese to milne nahi he , is ke lije wars karni parni he on ko. Is me on ko kamjabi bhi milni he start me. Ek egypt/libya jitna barda molaq banane me. Wo loog darte he keh Pakistan apna a weapon arabs ko na de de. And in case of building 3 tempel, Pakistan ke pas a weapon na ho. Lekin a weapon to ab kafi spread ho choka he, technology reverse nahi ho sakti. Lets see whats happend. We have no issu with them. If they give state of the art wepon to India, Pakistan have to keep up with the development, to protect it terrotorities...
They arent helping India because they love you guys, but they fear Pakistan like the rest of the muslim world. Pakistan on the other hand dont have any aims outside South Asia.

--------------------------------------

Jewish religion me profeti he ke last days me darja nile se le ke darja eurofat tak ka ilaka aur nicke takriban medina tak ka ilaqa jewish state me shamil hona he, je ilaqe wese to milne nahi he , is ke lije wars karni parni he on ko. Is me on ko kamjabi bhi milni he start me. Ek egypt/libya jitna barda molaq banane me. Wo loog darte he keh Pakistan apna a weapon arabs ko na de de. And in case of building 3 tempel, Pakistan ke pas a weapon na ho. Lekin a weapon to ab kafi spread ho choka he, technology reverse nahi ho sakti. Lets see whats happend. We have no issu with them. If they give state of the art wepon to India, Pakistan have to keep up with the development, to protect it terrotorities...
They arent helping India because they love you guys, but they fear Pakistan like the rest of the muslim world. Pakistan on the other hand dont have any aims outside South Asia.
1016376_10200750237072475_1040374765_n.jpg

@Col.Aureliano

It's around the same percentage in India too. If anything, it's Bangladesh who has made very good progress in sanitation in spite of having far less resources at their disposal than either India or Pakistan.

And what compromise at National level are you talking about? Pakistan is still a major non-Nato ally of US, who's killed far more civilians in the last decade alone than Israel has managed to kill in their entire existence. What do you have to say then, when your frontline fighters are F-16s and your latest Navy acquisitions are Oliver Hazard Perry class?

Barak 1 operational range is only 12 KM don't you guys think ship won't have that much time to react and which other system is use to LRM right now not future .
when F22p Frigate have FM-90N has range of 20KM see the different that also not enough to take down brahmos.

hamara pass apni production k best weapons mojood hain jo hum show nh kr skta siwae zaroorat ka wqt jaisa humna 1998 main atom bomb show kia th zaroorat k wqt

And by the stink of it, i think less than EVEN LESS THAN 46% INDIANS HAVE TOILETS!!!!
I agree with the misplaced priorities issue though.
I visit india frequently and in all earnestness, what bothers one the most is the smell and the filth even in posh areas of dehli, hyderabad n chandigarh.The problem is far far worse than in Pakistan.I say, if u have to compromise ur national conscience by siding with israeli goons, let it be for building india urinals not arsenals!

Refer post #53.

hamara pass apni production k best weapons mojood hain jo hum show nh kr skta siwae zaroorat ka wqt jaisa humna 1998 main atom bomb show kia th zaroorat k wqt

Short range air-defence missiles are not complex

They are the most complex ones.

pakistan even with its lack resources and 10 times smaller population is far ahead in military tech…

meh..show me an indigenously developed Pakistani basic traiuner

Pakistan is eons ahead of india in rocket science…

really ?
Show me a Pakistani developed ICBM,SLBM,SAM,BVRAAM,ATGM,stm

Or show me a Pakistani developed SLV!

compare your missiles to us….. check out the types of missiles we developed and the quality and accuracy of our missiles compared to yours…

Yes,do compare Akash SAM and Anza MANPAD :omghaha:

barak_1407401060.jpg

The Indian government is moving the cabinet committee on security (CCS) to buy 262 Barak-I anti-ship missiles worth $163 million only two weeks after New Delhi voted for a UNHRC resolution against Tel Aviv on its Gaza offensive.

The acquisition has been in motion since it was cleared by defence acquisition council under then defence minister AK Antony last December.

According to reports, the CCS vote was moved this week for the purchase of the missiles from Israeli Aircraft Industries and Rafael Advanced Systems of Israel, both of whom were investigated by the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) in 2006 for allegedly paying kickbacks in a missile deal and were later black-listed.

India To Buy 262 Barak-I Anti-Ship Missiles From Israel

Kassh we had continued Akash Project.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom