What's new

India to build three healthcare centers in Badakhshan’s remote areas

Ahan,
and, maximum infrastructure should be build where there are most number of people.

but if Hindu-stan selects a place with a relatively low population density, and that too where the terrorists are running of to

that doesn't raise any alarm ? even considering that Afghan government has minimum outreach in that province anyway.

but, you believe elephants can escape on mouse back though rough sea;
Relax, I am not going to embarrass you by asking how moon could split in two but sure i would ask you to figure out kabul parliament project and road construction in afghanistan which i am sure terrorists won't be using to roll over their tank to invade pak after arming themselves at indian border consulates.

It won't be a mischief if afghan government will ask for Hindu-stani help to build houses
so that millions of burden afghans could go back to where they came from.

The population density in Badakhshan is small compared to other major population centers in Afghanistan.

Yet, Hindu-stan selected a place, which is next to our border and where terrorists running from paksitan take refuge.

Consult the map; before yielding your vegetarian BS
You are not hosting all Afghan refugee for charity, you are handsomely paid for it at least until recently, so stop this randi rona

indian adventure to destabilize Pakistan via Afghanistan has fallen flat on its face

Recent US-Pakistan alignment after COAS visit has meant that india has been left out of any further decision making process.

We cut your right hand already, time to cut the left one. Coincidentally both hands are named with the letter B. :lol:

It's all over , the ones you are banking on to become the next mujib ur rehman did not quite come through for you dot heads , instead they are giving up being your proxies .. poor poor indians

You are not hosting all Afghan refugee for charity, you are handsomely paid for it at least until recently, so stop this randi rona

your mama delivered the bank cheques ?

Beta, yeh tawaif tamasha lagana, tumhari aadat hai.

Lagay raho ...

We cut your right hand already, time to cut the left one. Coincidentally both hands are named with the letter B. :lol:

The A__L bing that you are,
you didn't bother to notice badakhshan is Afghan province.

Relax, I am not going to embarrass you by asking how moon could split in two but sure i would ask you to figure out kabul parliament project and road construction in afghanistan which i am sure terrorists won't be using to roll over their tank to invade pak after arming themselves at indian border consulates.

No No .. please do ask.
You have answers awaiting with more questions.

so according to your logick sending terrorists and doing illeagel drugs , wepons trade is a good friendly gesture but helping a war torn nation by builduing schools , colleges , dams , roads , hospitals is mischief no wonder you nation is such a picture of heaven on earth :sarcastic:

Afghanistan is the producer and distributors of drugs as well as weapons.
So what are you talking about ?

we all know who is the biggest beneficarry of illeagel wepons and drug trade from afghanistan and pakistan regon but we canignoare that but afghjans wont nor will they ignoare how there country was ravaged in ISI-CIA-Saudi game against USSR which you ... khair jane do SANU KI :sarcastic:

point is india is helping war torn nation of afghanistan and its people to set up schools , colleges , roads , dams-agro industry and hospitals and pakistan has a problem with that as afghans love india and indians more than they have started to dislike pakistan and its people but then again .. cheers mate:coffee:

your mama delivered the bank cheques ?

Beta, yeh tawaif tamasha lagana, tumhari aadat hai.

Lagay raho ...

The A__L bing that you are,
you didn't bother to notice badakhshan is Afghan province.

No No .. please do ask.
You have answers awaiting with more questions.

A Google is all you need
I can't post link coz I am new here

we all know who is the biggest beneficarry of illeagel wepons and drug trade from afghanistan and pakistan regon but we canignoare that but afghjans wont nor will they ignoare how there country was ravaged in ISI-CIA-Saudi game against USSR which you ... khair jane do SANU KI :sarcastic:

point is india is helping war torn nation of afghanistan and its people to set up schools , colleges , roads , dams-agro industry and hospitals and pakistan has a problem with that as afghans love india and indians more than they have started to dislike pakistan and its people but then again .. cheers mate:coffee:

Just as point of information;

Study afghan history, and point out when were they at peace say in the last 500 years ..

Then, study what have they been up to since the last 500 or so years ..

Come back and talk to me then.

Back
Top Bottom