What's new

India to Borrow and Spend More in 2010-2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to inform you the NSE and the BSE combined have a market capitalization of over 3.25 trillion which is 27 times bigger than the whole GDP of Pakistan lol let alone the KSE whose market cap is at a baby $30 billion lol hmmm where am i going to invest now lol

Indians Ka Diwalia ho jai ga if outsourcing is banned

Halwa hai kya?

The only thing matters in today's world is PROFIT. That's the bottom line buddy and India offers very cheap E-coolies ( I am one of them) apart from them being brainy and hard working and what not. I work for a Bank's IT division and very well know what an hard working Indian (wants to grow in life) can do vis a vis Firangs who are sitting cosily in U.K or U.S.

Today this is the fact of life. Most Indians work harder and have brains at par with the people in foreign nations. That is why India is an outsourcing hub and will remain such.

Your prediction that if outsourcing is banned then India will suffer is true but it wont be even closer to a DIWALA out as we have to take care of a very large middle class population who are very good consumers.

Two lines from bollywood B-grade movies:

Tujhe Halwa chahiye toh naachna padega. Dance Daaaance ( Movie : Dance Dance , hero: The great god Mithun-da)

Yeh mere khoon ka nahi krodh ka rang hai .. Chaatega isey ( Movie : Classic: Dance of love, hero: The great god Mithun-da)

It's clear you know nothing about mutual funds disclosure requirements in the US. Not only do they disclose which countries they invest in, they also describe details of their holdings in SEC-mandated disclosures.

As to the history of Mumbai stock market or the Karachi stock market, it is irrelevant to me as an investor. What is important is what kind of returns I get from them. Returns speak louder than any of your bluster.

What you don't know or don't want to know is the whopping 825% increase in KSE-100 from 1999 to 2009, which makes it a significantly better performer than the BRIC nations. Compare that to China (150 percent), Brazil (520 percent) and Russia (326 percent) and India (274 percent). This is the kind of performance that has got the attention of some of the top investors and investment firms around the world.

Haq's Musings: Karachi Tops Mumbai in Stock Performance

Haq's Musings: Goldman, Franklin-Templeton Bullish on Pakistan's Economy

Wasn't the topic related to India to Borrow and Spend More in 2010-2011 ? and when you were beaten to death in the debate on the same and with no arguments left, you kept switching discussion topics from India's poverty, Grants/Loans taken by India, Stock Market comparision of India and Pakistan. Generally on any forum such people are called TROLLS!!

Based on my observation of your behaviour, I would like to put few questions for you.

Are you confused what topic you want to discuss about? Are all these topics not too much to be discussed in a single thread?

Is it too much to ask from a person to stay on topic, when the person claims to be faculty on few universitites (Rutgers, NED)? :azn: if it is then I really feel sorry for the students of Rutgers and NED.. :cheesy:

Thanks..

Last edited:
Just to inform you the NSE and the BSE combined have a market capitalization of over 3.25 trillion which is 27 times bigger than the whole GDP of Pakistan lol let alone the KSE whose market cap is at a baby $30 billion lol hmmm where am i going to invest now lol

Trillion is a big figure if its true then why is India taking aid from other countries ? I am confused

Trillion is a big figure if its true then why is India taking aid from other countries ? I am confused

These are verified figures you can search them on the internet if you want. Unlike Mr.Haq's idiotic musings, the stats i post are verified, current and make sense. Again your joining two issues here, aid has nothing to do with market capitalization. They are very different things. Aid is taken when it is needed, you cannot use stock exchange for social issues, it’s a private entity.

Wasn't the topic related to India to Borrow and Spend More in 2010-2011 ? and when you were beaten to death in the debate on the same and with no arguments left, you kept switching discussion topics from India's poverty, Grants/Loans taken by India, Stock Market comparision of India and Pakistan. Generally on any forum such people are called TROLLS!!

Based on my observation of your behaviour, I would like to put few questions for you.

Are you confused what topic you want to discuss about? Are all these topics not too much to be discussed in a single thread?

Is it too much to ask from a person to stay on topic, when the person claims to be faculty on few universitites (Rutgers, NED)? :azn: if it is then I really feel sorry for the students of Rutgers and NED.. :cheesy:

Thanks..

There is no use asking this haq guy any question because he will not answer them and will continue to post crap endlessly. He has nothing to say so the best thing to do is to CHANGE THE TOPIC LOL

There is no use asking this haq guy any question because he will not answer them and will continue to post crap endlessly. He has nothing to say so the best thing to do is to CHANGE THE TOPIC LOL

Let's wait for next topic.. Lemme guess could it be about drinking water shortage in India or electricity problem or may be reduction of green cover.. hmm not sure let's see what genius mind comes up with next..

So what are going to pick at next Mr.Haq ? You have already covered poverty, stock exchanges, money values, business, investments, GDP, mutual funds etc etc what’s next lol

What you don't know or don't want to know is the whopping 825% increase in KSE-100 from 1999 to 2009, which makes it a significantly better performer than the BRIC nations. Compare that to China (150 percent), Brazil (520 percent) and Russia (326 percent) and India (274 percent). This is the kind of performance that has got the attention of some of the top investors and investment firms around the world.

By that logic Brazil and Russia and India have been a better investment destination than China in the last decade..?? What a load of cr@p...

So what are going to pick at next Mr.Haq ? You have already covered poverty, stock exchanges, money values, business, investments, GDP, mutual funds etc etc what’s next lol

who says that he cant recycle..Its cr@p after all... can be recycled..

It's clear you know nothing about mutual funds disclosure requirements in the US. Not only do they disclose which countries they invest in, they also describe details of their holdings in SEC-mandated disclosures.

As to the history of Mumbai stock market or the Karachi stock market, it is irrelevant to me as an investor. What is important is what kind of returns I get from them. Returns speak louder than any of your bluster.

Haq's Musings: Karachi Tops Mumbai in Stock Performance

Haq's Musings: Goldman, Franklin-Templeton Bullish on Pakistan's Economy

What matters is the real GDP growth not stock market growth? Given, KSEs small market cap and opportunities the higher growth rate is to be expected. It sure is commendable. Well done.

KSE is also known to be an official conduit for drug lords investments and illegal transfers alongwith Dubai real estate; given the booming poppy in Afghanistan its no wonder KSE is booming.Ofcourse, the drug money is also invested in terror activities. Terror is also blooming. Well done.

Hope this growth continues and Pakistan goes from strenght to strength...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom