What's new

India to Borrow and Spend More in 2010-2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am still offering a truce the second you stop posting crap articles. I have not against you personally but until and unless you don’t stop posting your wrong statistics and miswritten articles, the name calling will stay as it is.

Behave myself with a person like you. You’re the reason why I have to use words that I never like to use. Buddy there are other people here also that know economics inside out. My minor was economics as Berkeley from where I did my masters so don’t go around trying to fool everyone here with your fancy language.

I can only say that I am less than impressed with your manners or your knowledge of the subjects you dabble in. I think you are a disgrace to your country and other decent Indians by the language you use and the outrageous claims you make. You ought to be ashamed of yourself.

India might not be able to produce anything but China can surely produce some good trollers. Contribute properly or don’t say anything at all.

I like talking reasonablly with who can talk reasonablly. But talk reasonablly with a troller is nonsense. By the way, you should tell your indian friends here, dont relate blaming china to every post, it will make me have no choice to show them something they dont wanna see.:lol: And I believe I have thousands resources to do that.

I can only say that I am less than impressed with your manners or your knowledge of the subjects you dabble in. I think you are a disgrace to your country and other decent Indians by the language you use and the outrageous claims you make. You ought to be ashamed of yourself.

Lol do you even want me to start giving you examples of the wrong statistics you have cleverly posted to disgrace India. You have not answered any questions that you were asked and you continued to change the topic when you found that you have no answer. Now when you have ran out of all arguments you accuse others of behaving badly. You are truly a classic example of the so called wanna be “Intellectual”. I am quite sure Indians here know who is a disgrace to whom, but what I feel sad about is that many Indians here will now form a wrong opinion about Pakistani’s after reading all your post. The way you make fun of poverty and satisfy your ego by hurting others is a disgrace on not only Pakistan but also a Islam itself. Being a Muslim I know the value of emotions and the fact that it is a sin to hurt someone else’s feelings and I feel truly sad for you with the attitude you have. Its really people like you because of whom the world is what it is today. Do us a favor and just post your articles on your blog and not on this forum.

I like talking reasonablly with who can talk reasonablly. But talk reasonablly with a troller is nonsense. By the way, you should tell your indian friends here, dont relate blaming china to every post, it will make me have no choice to show them something they dont wanna see.:lol: And I believe I have thousands resources to do that.

ohh ya you were talking very reasonably, saying that India cannot produce anything is sooooo reasonable. You should be knighted for saying that. Seriously I hope your not RiazHaq’s second identity here. lol

And sorry I have no resources against China because for some reason no information comes out of there lol

ohh ya you were talking very reasonably, saying that India cannot produce anything is sooooo reasonable. You should be knighted for saying that. Seriously I hope your not RiazHaq’s second identity here. lol

Are you blind? Or you should read my post carefully, I said it is no need to talk with a troller reasonablly. And if you are not blind, you should know who started blaming china in his post first with nonsense. I suggest you to see some eyes doctor.:lol:

Are you blind? Or you should read my post carefully, I said it is no need to talk with a troller reasonablly. And if you are not blind, you should know who started blaming china in his post first with nonsense. I suggest you to see some eyes doctor.:lol:

can you please point out which post i blamed China for anything ? You jumped into the thread and started talking about India. Its amazing how you troll first and then call everyone else a troll. Beautiful

can you please point out which post i blamed China for anything ? You jumped into the thread and started talking about India. Its amazing how you troll first and then call everyone else a troll. Beautiful

:hitwall: Did I say you it was you??????? Look my first post in this thread, I quoted the post which blamed china with nonsense. And I strongly suggest you see some eyes doctor, or just read my post carefully before you jump out.

:hitwall: Did I say you it was you??????? Look my first post in this thread, I quoted the post which blamed china with nonsense. And I strongly suggest you see some eyes doctor, or just read my post carefully before you jump out.

llolzz you have to give it to Justin that post was quite funny lol regardless you posted and i answered, issue settled or we can keep going if you like lol

llolzz you have to give it to Justin that post was quite funny lol regardless you posted and i answered, issue settled or we can keep going if you like lol

Keep going what? Unless some indian start trolling, I always talk reasonablly. :D

Keep going what? Unless some indian start trolling, I always talk reasonablly. :D

keep going at each other lol brother trolling is on both sides and once it starts it difficult to stop. This whole thread is a troll lol so what do you expect. Lol

keep going at each other lol brother trolling is on both sides and once it starts it difficult to stop. This whole thread is a troll lol so what do you expect. Lol

Yes, you are right, lets keep going.

Hey Hey Dude..........

I request you Please don't Answer some @$$ H0lE$:pakistan::china:, They just want to Banned our Thinktank Members......

You are one of the fav. I read or answer some of the thread just by reading your name in it.........:cheers:

So Please controll you emotions and keep posting great articals.:tup:

Here is a very simple rule to follow for anyone who gets frustrated with Mr Haq comparison pieces!

Firstly, There is not one report he can produce that would say Pakistan is doing better than India today, instead what he does is tries to compare data and slightly modify them to make a point. Always make sure you check his sources, in many cases you will find he is comparing apples and oranges! The data may be correct ,but lead to incorrect comparison since they do not come from the same time period. His famous cherry picking line reads "Pakistan has more toilets than India", but he will never tell you the awesome work India has done in providing drinking water which is a far bigger achievement than toilets.

Secondly, He will never compare the "rate of change", that is the current figures may suggest Pakistan doing slightly better than India but what it fails to tell you is India has done a better job than Pakistan has, over the years in correcting the problem. He may cork open any number of bottles he wishes to, but the fact is Pakistan is considered as poor and if not more backward than India today.

If you read the writings of Mani Shankar Aiyar, he nicely describes this behavior, in particular, of Pakistanis like Mr Haq, who consider the identity of Pakistan as one "who is not Indian" :lol:.. hence the compulsion to cherry pick and compare.

The above point is further supported by the fact that he will not compare Pakistan with Sri Lanka or BD. In fact I can quote and paste many figures that would suggest the Bangladeshis are catching up and in some cases outdone Pakistan. For all the pats on his own back he fails to mention that Pakistan of today cannot even manufacture a motorcycle or car on its own!

Lastly, He compares figures that are so bad that it makes absolutely no sense. If 30 -35 is considered "Fail" how does it matter if I have a 34 and you have a 33? :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom