What's new

India To Begin Production of Nuke Missile

Congratulations on such an achievement.
On another note. Why would India want to attack Tibet, India always supported it. If i am not wrong, India support to Tibet and Dalai Lama was the main reason of India China war. At-least this is what we know in west.

Did India changed it foreign policy and stop fighting for Tibet right. sorry if its off-topic can anyone explain?

Do India consider Lahsa the capital of Tibet is a threat?

Tibet as it was, was never a threat. But recent military build up of china in Tibet is what is concerned to be a threat.

Lahsa the capital of Tibet is less then 600 kms from Indian border. So it will be very helpful for us in case of chinese attack/bullying.

Veeru Bro,

Do you think Chinese will ever attack or mis-adventure into India?:undecided:

India already started production, the Shaurya tested on Saturday was picked from production lots.

@ lilaspr

I was talking in relative terms, it was to show that's how far it can reach china as i don't prefer to call Tibet as china, i always use words like Tibet or occupied Tibet.

Yeah, Tibetans are friends even personally i have 2 of them as friends.

I just wanna say that in case a war with china Shaurya can reach and destroy supplies, route of chinese and concentration of chinese military in the region.

Lahsa the capital of Tibet is less then 600 kms from Indian border. So it will be very helpful for us in case of chinese attack/bullying.

Yaar Lhasa is a Tibetan majority city not a Han majority .How come hitting it would have any effect on chinese? we would be just killing our supporters.

7.5M is very impressive if you consider the draggy low trajectory and the draggy fins on the vehicle and the fact that it is essentially a single-stage design. BMs this size and range usually do ~5M. How do they do it? Is it because the 0th stage imparts a supersonic initial velocity for the main engine/stage to begin from.

There are two things for this feat achievement.

1. Able to develope composite high density propellant and the rocket motors capable of producing extremely high thrust of nearly 21000Kgf at mean seal level . Even the primary booster produces over 25000kgf thrust untill it puts the missile at an altitude of 30km. From then the Stage1 kicks off and aligns itself directionally during the nose mounted directional module with a burn time of nearly 250S. After all the propellant is burnt, the missile coasts towards its target while making the average speed MAch 6+
2. During its travel in high MAch speeds the suface termperatures go abnormally high.And the Shourya performs a rolling manuever while spreading the heat uniformly on its surface made of carbon composites and maraging steel bring the temperatures down to 700C.

Along with Air fins, the vane thrusters make the whole missile highly manueverable.And experience that is gained in A-III and AAD.

ITs capablility to throw weights from 150-1000kg to ranges 750-1950km makes it suitable for both conventional as well as nuclear capable.

Back
Top Bottom