What's new

Would India allow US to use military bases?

Not that convincing for both China and Russia to accept India into the club.
Only for China . China may say they want to support permanent seat at UNSC but they definitely don't. It will make India equal to the world super powers . But it's just a matter of days or months . UK US Russia Australia Isreal SA Brazil Germany all will give full support to India

If Chinese want to knock knock as the out western door . We will bring your best friend closer than u think .

I don't think China can stop India to ally with the US. No matter how China diplomacy interact with India.

Not that convincing for both China and Russia to accept India into the club.

You should not convincing to you, and not to China and Russia. They are very much convinced.

Military alliance with the US which mean any US foreign policy India have to agree with. India will force to condemn Russia action in Ukraine.
--
dear ...
indian forgin policy dont work like that. let see on both side...
1. if you are true (which is unlike)
that the major setbakc for india.. which means we become part of same game usa played with ussr with pak as front state deaceds ago.. so now same usa want to pay with russia and india as font state...
if that happned god bless india .. he only can save... but previsus experince shows he dont .. he have bigger problem to solve

2. if i am true..
why i say becuase.. its 180 degree shift which unlike in indian democary...
parliament .. media will make ruksuck in india...
every policy is check double check triple check with people institituion with all aspect
that why we are slow but that our way of work,,
so that shift is like north korea and south koera on same luch table migaling .. which is hihly unlike

let see to get more details..as devil in details..

till now its showed yes us inflecned our decision on some issue on forign polcy but on critical issue we are absolute indedent .
How India’s ‘balanced’ stance on Crimea strengthens the Russian case — RT Op-Edge

When UN try to pass the resolution against Russia, Russia stand to veto the resolution, the resolution become ineffective, only need one member veto to defeat the resolution without the mandate of the UN.

As long as @Chinese-Dragon does keep asking me to meet him over his creepy webcam requests, I'm cool :D .

He is free to avenge his mother China against me (U.S) by handing out negative ratings here

LOL all the members here already know you're an Indian. :P

As if your constant use of the word "jamati" against the Bangladeshi members wasn't enough, or you yourself admitting you can speak Hindi/Urdu. :lol:

You make the statement India will become a new member of P5, you should have the convince reason why Russia and China will agree with the candidacy?

Your ability of understanding is at the same equilibrium as of @Chinese-Dragon . That is why I said you need to continue the conversation with him. :D

I don't think China can stop India to ally with the US. No matter how China diplomacy interact with India.

Not. .. India don't have any need to bring US into the Indian ocean or inside indian Army bases . If China maintained the same mutual respect. But Chinese went ahead with encircling India from all sides. Even in Azad Kashmir . It's not gonna be one sided game anymore . We know Russia do nothing when it comes to Chinese aggression . Pakistan was so happy that they had US support . But think about now . If pak warns of nuclear attack during war with India . Am sure us will steps in with retaliation . Hope Chinese will advise Pakistan to pipe down the n word. As it will be loss for all . Great move by MODI

As if your constant use of the word "jamati" against the Bangladeshi members wasn't enough, or you yourself admitting you can speak Hindi/Urdu. :lol:

@Chinese-Dragon, I was given a warning by @Chak Bamu that I should not question the flags of members as it the moderator prerogative to decide whether he belongs to that flags or not. Let us see whether it is applicable to all or only to Indians

Jamati is a big opposition and well know muslim fundamentalist party both in Bangladesh and Pakistan. I wouldn't expect a student in some high school in Hong Kong of course know that. These are not conversations one has on Chatroulette - where people with webcam fetish tend to hang around.

But in my background we have to be aware of all these groups. I also know about the uyghurs in China.

Breaking News : Obama Modi discussed Pakistan infiltrations , South China Sea, tracking nuclear fuel .

Back
Top Bottom