What's new

India to airlift 220 tonnes of essential medical cargo from China over next 3 days

艹艹艹

Reaction score
Country
China
India to airlift 220 tonnes of essential medical cargo from China over next 3 days: Hardeep Singh Puri

Hardeep-1587567254.jpg

Union Civil Aviation Minister Hardeep Singh Puri (PTI Photo)

India will airlift 220 tonnes of essential medical cargo from China over next three days, Civil Aviation Minister Hardeep Singh Puri said on Wednesday.

The National Carrier, Air India, has lifted about 300 tonnes of essential medical cargo so far this month through the China-India aerobridge, the minister said on Twitter.

"It is planned that Air India along with SpiceJet and Blue Dart will airlift another 220 tonnes of this critical cargo in the next three days," he said.

APIs ... which will be made in medicines and exported all over the world many are life saving medicines which r even imported by pakistan

They bashing Chinese made products daily.

Now in Crisis, Chinese made products is the one save their and loved ones lives

Karma is a bitch, right :oops:
APIs were being imported from China since long before the world even heard of the Corona virus or imagined it would cause a crisis. Btw, quite a few of the life saving medicines made using these APIs are also imported by Pakistan.

APIs ... which will be made in medicines and exported all over the world many are life saving medicines which r even imported by pakistan
Translation: India is dependant on China for Chini-maal. :haha:

They bashing Chinese made products daily.

Now in Crisis, Chinese made products is the one save their and loved ones lives

Karma is a bitch, right :oops:
Funny thing is, they don't realise how two-faced that is. :laugh:

If it was me, I'll hide my face in embarrassment. :D

It's one of their habit :lol:

Stupid people think they are better than everyone else

Intelligent people try to motivate and help others. They do this because they are not afraid of being overshadowed. They have a healthy level of confidence and are smart enough to accurately assess their own competence.

Stupid people on the other hand tend to badmouth others in order to look better themselves. They believe themselves to be above everyone else and are always quick to judge. Prejudice is very much not a sign of intelligence.

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-...le-that-smart-people-don-t-have-a7620941.html

Oh, I didn't read it. I'll read it. It's internet wars again. No harm having a little fun. But at the end, if we meet in real life. We're all friends. Just part of the internet. ;)

Indians are very sentimental!! You hurt his feelings :lol:

Back
Top Bottom