What's new

India threatens Srilanka not to buy Pakistan’s JF-17 otherwise its 400 million aid will be stopped.

no we are not afraid. it is you Pakistanis making noise over nothing.

LOL , you are not afraid of it , this is the biggest joke of the year which just started lol

baita .. most of indians have nightmares about JF-17 .. threads on PDF actually tells a story :)
Do not close your eyes .. you need to accept the reality to have a cure about it ... Logic

If photoshoped images shocked and shaked you, Just imagine the Sound of Thunders from three sides....:D

View attachment 285015

They are in the same side dear. Shouldhv added a tornado in the middle.
Enough of trolling. M out before I get official warning.
Have a grea evening ahead.

LOL , you are not afraid of it , this is the biggest joke of the year which just started lol

baita .. most of indians have nightmares about JF-17 .. threads on PDF actually tells a story :)
Do not close your eyes .. you need to accept the reality to have a cure about it ... Logic

Go home Your drunk :sleep:

May the OP posted shadowy source but news is circulating in media since weeks google it.
i have seen those news but not a single one is reliable. no one can deny we always try to harm each others interests. but it is too much we will be afraid of 5-10 jf17's with SL while 70+ are flying with PAF.

you lost your argument there... bye have a good day.

China can counter 400 million aid by providing the same to Sri Lanka no big threat, if they really interested they should go for the deal or always remain under threat for pompous and bully neighbor.

As largest aid provider to SL, did China threaten to cut billion-dollar-level aid if they don't comply with Pakistan's offer? Hope this news isn't real, let's leave the business deal for Pakistan and SL to decide.

Good luck bro!

Last edited:
i have seen those news but not a single one is reliable. no one can deny we always try to harm each others interests. but it is too much we will be afraid of 5-10 jf17's with SL while 70+ are flying with PAF.

you lost your argument there... bye have a good day.

oh come on you lost the whole thing here .. my argument stays the same, you guys afraid of JF-17 and its capabilities from the day one and threads on JF-17 and indian people comments on it tell a story ..

Srilanka to PAF- I am not buying your plane, coz its dirt.
PAF to Pak Media - Srilanka is not buying coz India threatened.
:lazy2:
You are drunk ???

this is JF-17 we are discussing not LCA which can't fly ....

You are drunk ???

this is JF-17 we are discussing not LCA which can't fly ....

Both fly, but thats not a criteria for SLAF, even birds fly. So chilax.

show me one performance of LCA out of india .... ?? ??

What do u mean out of India?:undecided: and why do I need to show performances? performances dont count, they are not circus dancers? and If you really need then you can just google.

What do u mean out of India?:undecided: and why do I need to show performances? performances dont count, they are not circus dancers? and If you really need then you can just google.
we have seen LCA on truck as well ... also videos can be altered ..

So show me if LCA ever flown in any international air show ???

Back
Top Bottom