What's new

India threatens Srilanka not to buy Pakistan’s JF-17 otherwise its 400 million aid will be stopped.

why did OP edit the pic from the same article ?

LOL fanart, newstribe, there goes your credibility :wave:

Please follow the link to check the pic of article to avoid heart attack....:D
For you i posted real JF-17 Thunder now relax and have fun....

JF-17-Thunder.jpg

The pic looks awesome buddy. Looks like a stealth JF 17

Yes the photoshoped pic of JF 17 is looking deadly....:sniper:

But anyway why does a country which buys weapons need aid? They are not fighting any terrorists now or in immediate threat.

lol this shows the potential of JF-17 .

India is afraid of it , come on guys they are looking for 10 JF-17s only ... but with beyond visual range indian assets are in real danger

Aid is just like investment if you know. They donor country not only get their money back but enjoy lot of other benefits and influences , just for example look at India how they threaten small neighbor with aid cutoff and forcing them to buy Tejas instead of JF-17.

Well you have a point non the less. But sure enough, we will not force them into buying LCA. It has to prove its matel with IAF first.

Thunder is in China, currently undergoing tests for block 2 version which are being conducted by chineese scientists. New green & white paintjob will be done at Pakistan.

Oh no....
This process will disable JF-17 capabilities to counter bullying in the region....:crazy:

ofcourse many countries to show itself as a big economy but the fact is that they take aid from western nations under the table :coffee:

Well stats dont lie, there is difference between aid & investment. ;)

Ahh ko chahiye ik umer asr honey tak...
Koun jeeta hey teri Zulf K sar honey tak...

Hope you will understand it, if you like poetry.

regards,

urdu is not my strong point mate. I hope you can help with the translation. :sarcastic:

China can counter 400 million aid by providing the same to Sri Lanka no big threat, if they really interested they should go for the deal or always remain under threat for pompous and bully neighbor.

It simply means India has no respect for sovereign state matters and this is actually an interference in internal affairs.

NEW DELHI: Diplomatic sources have revealed that Indian Government has threatened Sri Lanka not to buy fighter Jet JF-17 Thunder from Pakistan otherwsie its 400 million aid will be stopped, The Newstribe.com reported.

Aey Dil e nadan tujhey howa kiya hey..
Akhir iss dard ki dawa kiya hey...

Well stats dont lie, there is difference between aid & investment. ;)

urdu is not my strong point mate. I hope you can help with the translation. :sarcastic:
Chal rehney dey phir kabhi..

Back
Top Bottom