What's new

India threatened by Chinese Engineers in Pak Kashmir

North Korea defies the US all the time as well.

They detonated a nuclear weapon, they were accused of sinking a South Korean vessel, they fired artillery shells onto a populated island... etc.

I hear the US constantly scolding them, but they haven't actually done anything to back up their scolding.

They could be tunneling thru the border so that Pakistan has an advantage. NK is known to do this as well.

buddy thats how world war 2 started and no one is in that era!!!! Nukes are involved the game of geopolitics has changed and the stakes are higer as risk of losing economic progress

That is not how WWII started. It started with the Germans invaded Poland. It has nothing to do with Alliance vs Alliance.

Nuke is a deterrent but it doesn't safeguard interests, but by uniting several powers and working together does. I can see NATO bullying Pakistan, but when Pakistan is a member of the SCO who conducts its own counter terrorism operations then there will be no locus standi for America in the region. Dare they attack a member state of SCO then? I don't think so unless they want its bases wiped clean off the entire Asia and the ME and start WWIII.
It's merely a counter balance and so far, the SCO has proven to be a rational alliance unlike NATO.

is it TRUE JAPANESE and MONGOLAIAN used to come rape Chinese woman and leave ! damn what a shame????

Please china couldn't save her women from a small island called JAPAN... CHina has yet to prove to beat japan let alone the US

You are absolutely disgusting. :rolleyes:

No surprise coming from an Indian member though.

SCO??? No just stop please! China has no locus standi on terrorism... just stop embarrasing ur self... SCO is no where comparable to NATO.... lol NATO will appoint India to take care of Terrosism which India has more locus standi than CHINA or ur joke orgnization SCO!!! lol China is no world player, calm down i know ur economy just grew but no one cares about china yet!!

LOL! Sure. Give me some facts to support your claim that SCO is no where comparable to NATO? Please also provide the fact to support your claim that NATO will appoint India to take care of terrorism? Does India have more locus standi than SCO? China is no world player? Care to tell the readers here the 5 permanent members of the UNSC? I like you kid, you are bringing us bags full of laughter :rofl:

is it TRUE JAPANESE and MONGOLAIAN used to come rape Chinese woman and leave ! damn what a shame????

Please china couldn't save her women from a small island called JAPAN... CHina has yet to prove to beat japan let alone the US

Not surprising for a bharti to sink so low.

Reported !

Maybe Indian intelligence saw this picture somewhere and reached the conclusion. Like Indians, I don't like where this is going either.

11051308167179976b73356.jpg

Maybe Indian intelligence saw this picture somewhere and reached the conclusion. Like Indians, I don't like where this is going either.

11051308167179976b73356.jpg

hahahaaa loneliness must have got to them. What a barren piece of land. Both of them are looking as if they are in some punishment:lol:

That icydemon is not a indian..just a Sucide troll.....came to create negative impression of India on chineese..don't get fooled

As the situation progresses, it is clear that India should give up its illegal ambitions on South Tibet (Arunachal Pradesh) and Jammu & Kashmir. Your days are numbered, India. ^^

Back
Top Bottom