What's new

India, "The worst conniving initiator of the arms race".

So what, you dragged me all the way here to make personal references about me? Do you want me to add to the list too pal? I also called you lot "Currymunchers." Does that make you any more content? And out of curiosity, did you report just me or Kaali and me? I thought you believed in equality so I asked.

Well I didnt report her..why should I?you open a new thread bashing Indians and calling all kinds of names and you want me to sympathetic to you??Its give respect and take respect buddy..

As for Currymunchers well i will assume that you showing of your culture and i am not worried about it because yes we love curries and we will continue to love it..

and also I don't believe in equality..I love my country than any other country in the world ,call me possessive,narrow minded or what ever racial words you can find...But I don't believe in bashing up other countries to show my love for my country..But some times i too were dragged in criticizing your country because of unwanted trollings..

With due apologies to anyone concerned, I find the title of this thread to be Juvenile .

India like any other nation has a need & right to defend itself & its interests in any and all manners it deems fit.

Defence spending forms one part of it. India spends as much as it can afford. Why should it concern anyone else ?

With due apologies to anyone concerned, I find the title of this thread to be Juvenile .

India like any other nation has a need & right to defend itself & its interests in any and all manners it deems fit.

Defence spending forms one part of it. India spends as much as it can afford. Why should it concern anyone else ?

So, according to your logic, we don't even need to discuss any issue

at all, since every single issue is related to one or more countries's

affair. Might as well close down PDF for good.:smitten:
:pakistan::china:

Well than how about initiating a thread on China's De fence expenditures and blame China for all the Weapons r@t race happening across Asia.

Well than how about initiating a thread on China's De fence expenditures and blame China for all the Weapons r@t race happening across Asia.

You are welcome to do so, but for the mean time please stick to the

topic=India, "The worst conniving initiator of the arms race":smitten:

The primary issue I raised was on the verbiage of the title of the thread.

Well now that India has 'initiated' the arms race :-)lol:), what can (should) the concerned parties do about it?

Well now that India has 'initiated' the arms race :-)lol:), what can (should) the concerned parties do about it?

May i remind you, this is an open forum for discussings,

Its had nothing to do with what can anybody do anything about it,

If you have nothing to contribute, at least don't try to flame.

:smitten::pakistan::china:

P.S. Personally, I think US is the worst initiator of arms race, nobody

even came close.

No, we should blame Africa. The human race started there ;) Btw, after reading your post, my Indian alert meter bounced sky high XDXDXD

man i just ghotta say it SHUT UP INDIANS all you do is try to be wise crack when you are not sooo do me a favouir SHUT UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alright I'll do you a 'favouir', refer to grey boy's comment, its double spaced so its easy to read,

May i remind you, this is an open forum for discussings,

Its had nothing to do with what can anybody do anything about it,

If you have nothing to contribute, at least don't try to flame.

:smitten::pakistan::china:

P.S. Personally, I think US is the worst initiator of arms race, nobody

even came close.

Strangely, he thanked your post?!

Grey boy, do refer to your own post. You can thank me later.

Alright I'll do you a 'favouir', refer to grey boy's comment, its double spaced so its easy to read,

Strangely, he thanked your post?!

Grey boy, do refer to your own post. You can thank me later.

My dear Spitfighter, hope you do understand there is a difference with

trash talk and a healthy debate. So when you troll, someone tell you

to shut up, thats normal reaction for me to agreed with.

BTW, if you want my thanks, you need to earn it though ! :smitten:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom