What's new

India: the US doormat into Asia?

Look at the Indian inferiority complex. We are sons of the soil, and you can see on the map that IVC is mostly Pakistan.

Now because of their complex some Indian from Nagpur(middle India), can say that is my culture/civilization.

You have named your country after a river in Pakistan.

To outsiders you guys look foolish.

Sons of the soil? Dont make me laugh, go back to Syria bro :rofl:

Btw , since this thread is in the Iran sub-forum , even Iran and Afghanistan have claim to the Indus valley civilisation but i don't think they care . :lol:

This region beyond the Indus has been called India since thousands of years now . Just because a small part of this region decided to separate ways does not mean the bigger part has to change it's name . You were the ones to part ways , not us . You can keep and change all the names you want . India will remain India .

First they wanted a separate country , they got that and now they want us to change our name as well . What BS
:tdown:

their whole country was created on the basis that they don't share connection with the indigenous culture. now they...

I know it is different for different Iranians, but in my univ, they said they actually don't consider a difference between us and refer to our joint culture as the Persian equivalent of Indian. Need your word for it, but I was pretty sure back then the Pakistanis would find that offensive.

Anyway, your original post was well-intended, but if an Indian were to suggest it, they will be ripped apart. Most Pakistanis here will take any genealogy of convenience - be it Arab, Turk, Persian and even Indus Valley. Most of them are internet warriors and some suffer from identity crisis.

I believe the Persian word for India you are referring to is Hend. We call your language Hendi and your country Hendustan. Whereas we call Pakistan, Paakestan and their language Ordu. So there is a difference.

But it was always my beliefe that you guys where ethnically the same, and just different countries because of religion. For example I know a Sindhi girl that is Hindu and Indian and a Pakistani guy thats family originally came from Mumbai.

(PS dont mean to offend anyone here, if I got something wrong don't take it as a personal insult)

My, My Indians are getting desperate now.

I am going out with some friends. Will respond when I get back.

Btw , since this thread is in the Iran sub-forum , even Iran and Afghanistan have claim to the Indus valley civilisation but i don't think they care . :lol:

Like I said earlier this was put in this thread because the article mentioned American threat to China Iran and Pakistan. Chinese and Pakistanis know you Indians for what you are. Iranians will soon learn so by putting into their sub forum they are forewarned. Anyway why are you Indians getting so hot under the collar. The article is by an eminent Indian writer and he says that Indian diplomats say America thinks India is a door mat

I believe the Persian word for India you are referring to is Hend. We call your language Hendi and your country Hendustan. Whereas we call Pakistan, Paakestan and their language Ordu. So there is a difference.

But it was always my beliefe that you guys where ethnically the same, and just different countries because of religion. For example I know a Sindhi girl that is Hindu and Indian and a Pakistani guy thats family originally came from Mumbai.

(PS dont mean to offend anyone here, if I got something wrong don't take it as a personal insult)

can you clarify if the word 'hind' or 'hend' means black, thief or rascal in persian.

Ethnicites in Pakistan:
Punjabi
Sindhi
Pashtun
Balouch
Gilgiti
Kalashi
Mohajir

Mohajir means migrants. They emigrated from India as Muslims. Punjabis also share some ethnicities with Indians, such as Jatts, Rajputs.

You mentioned in an earlier thread that your Grandfather is from Jammu, and that you have Syrian ancestry. Am I wrong?

Grandfather was from Jammu. I have no way to know where my family is from. All I said is that my tribe is Arain. You can search for Arain tribe on google and make your deductions.

Aryan Dude
You need help with english comprehension and some lesson on humor. I suggest you take helpfrom your school English Teacher tonmorrow. Just take this article to your english teacher and ask the teacher to explain the article, context and what Indian Diplomat meant.

In hinglish it means " American Diplomat Panetta India ka Chutiya kaatne aaya and Indian Diplomat laughed amongst them and deciphered what he actually meant".

It does not mean India is Doormat/***** / Sanitary Napkin /cheap fuk etc like a neighboring country by even the wildest imagination.......

Aryan ...you are very funny indeed. But keep up the good work. You bring smile to many of our face.

Pleased to bring a smile to your face now as you are so good at English maybe you an tell me what the former Indian Ambassador meant when he was saying US unleashes the Indian poodle:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/188316-us-unleashes-indian-poodle.html

You guys have your own Tamil cultures ect. Be proud of that.

Which we are, we are proud of all our cultures. It is not in our nature to kill each other in the name of Punjabi, Sindhi etc.

Hindi and Urdu are mutually intelligible. Urdu,Sindhi and Punjabi are the common languages we share with Pakistanis and all three are official languages in India.

Urdu-Muhajirs of South Pakistan are migrants from Indian states of Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat and Hyderabad city. There are millions of Sindhis in India.

Listen mate go into google put in Indian and click images. Then put in Pakistani and click images you will find the differences very quickly

Back
Top Bottom