What's new

India the Superpower? Think again

Did u pass reading and comprehension test? Welcome to club 82.

how do i join the club? i would have earned 1000$ by now

Who is having the last laugh here ? Indians or Non-Indians ?

Of course it is the non-Indians who are having the last laugh because India is not even a regional power yet but pathetic Indian Trolls here are making themselves look like fools and clowns entertaining us with FAKE "India Shing" and FAKE "India Superpower".

zip it cheerleader. no place for small fry in the big boys table

the fact is india will become superpower in 2020 on paper. china will become real superpower usa will save their title and we will see another cold war between china and usa. after many years usa will destroy china (like russia) like they did this with u.k.germany after world war 2, japan at 1980s and russia after cold war. @Jungibaaz

Last edited by a moderator:
Which sort of fatty acid you are?? Jokes apart.... Look at @Chinese-Dragon ... he is well respected by fellow Indians here because the way he put the things in any discussion. If you have a point, put it in front of the members, but in a agreeable manner... Hope you understand my 100+ IQ friend... (Just trolling a bit)

please get out of the mentality of Indians=82 IQ.. you will be respected...

Omega 3 fatty acids.
If they are capable of a logical intelligent discussion, I'll happily obliged. But go look at their posts, devoid of logic and facts, how to have a proper discussion with them? Respect is earned not given.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did u pass reading and comprehension test? Welcome to club 82.

Gosh, how low are you going to go? Our nuclear weapon was developed in the 1964. Thermanuclear in 1967. ICBM as well. I'm getting tired. Please visit a library.

Yeah! We all know where you got your nukes. Left to themselves, Chinese cant even make a rickshaw or a Fishing Boat.:omghaha:

1. Superpower - There is only one country in this world yet, that's USA. You should have 10 Trillion + economy. China will be second country in this list around 2025. but Chinese military power nowhere matches the USA tech.
2. Great powers - Russia, China, France, etc
3. Regional powers - India

We already know the reality... we are living in it.

Yes, but does president Kalam know?

India to become superpower by 2012: Kalam
APJ%20Abdul%20Kalam.jpg

Back
Top Bottom