What's new

India: The mess of democracy

nai yaar. If they thought they would get hung they might be a bit scared is what was suggesting. Instead they prob buy themselves out of the system

Kill those bastards or throw them out in shark infested water will solve both countries problem,what you say ??? :angry:

^^^ but yaar the only reason I said chinese was cos they got good literacy rates,

The overall population of China is better trained / educated / healthy / empowered / mobile than ours, hece their leadership is better than ours.

Today most educated people in India KNOW what they want of their leaders, but they are a minority and hence the quality of leadership is majority of low quality.

One may get lucky sometime, but overall I think the rule I stated stays.

As per rules without link threads are not allowed in this forum :tdown:

India a mess?? One have to look at other democracies if they really want to know what the mess is?? a example lies in India's surroundings.

The overall population of China is better trained / educated / healthy / empowered / mobile than ours, hece their leadership is better than ours.
Or maybe it's the other way around.

Today most educated people in India KNOW what they want of their leaders, but they are a minority and hence the quality of leadership is majority of low quality.

One may get lucky sometime, but overall I think the rule I stated stays.
IMO
Most of the educated members of our society aren't proactive and the politicos are just incompotent.
Just look at the FDI in Retail faisco.
The government could have easily beaten the oppositiion with the stick of being anti-farmer and anti-consumer both which amount to about 300 mn each.
Instead it let itself be bullied by the 6mn odd baniyas and retailers.

Answer for those who doubt Indian democracy...

Riz Khan: Does democracy hinder economic growth?

Last edited by a moderator:
I would rather prefer 7 to 8 % growing democracy than a 9 to 10% growing autocracy. Autocracy is too much of a risky business

That is just a cheap excuse for those who cannot be efficient on their own. They will blame anything.

Did you watch the video before posting your message??? - the message of the video is Democracy is the plus point for India, and also the prominent economist from china says - unlike China, India is able to achieve 7 to 8 percent growth year after year with out any government stimulant. The economist is questing which economy is good in long run, the one which relay on stimulant (China) or one grows with out any major push from government (India). India has it's own positive points which China lacks, and I agree we have to do lots of catch-up with China but not far behind - please watch the video and you will know I am not "blaming any thing" and indeed I am proud about our democracy...

Last edited by a moderator:
hmmm well democracy is useless in countries where literacy level is less than 90% in my opinion,

& inida is the big example so increase education level things will change itself.

Back
Top Bottom