What's new

India - The home of Super ....

Very valid concern.
I think Pakistancan lead the cause, by placing a permanent Ban on Indian Pharma products ( which are being recieved despite tensions ) and by not sending its patients for expert and cheap treatment in India, which is also possible in US/UK and Singapore.

Very valid concern.
I think Pakistancan lead the cause, by placing a permanent Ban on Indian Pharma products ( which are being recieved despite tensions ) and by not sending its patients for expert and cheap treatment in India, which is also possible in US/UK and Singapore.
:cray: Keep crying fascist scum

I hope you get a healthy dose of super Indian Bugs...

Very valid concern.

India is the home of superbugs and is exporting them to the whole world.
Please watch this documentary and avoid all Indian products, especially the produce which comes from the farms using polluted water.

I seriously believe that my mom is ‘inventing’ new mutant pathogens due to following practice:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/hoarding-junk-mental-illness-or-individuals-nature.553557/

I also suspect that it is causing me an undiscovered type of headache.

- PRTP GWD

Back
Top Bottom