What's new

india - the 5th time world champion in ... SHOPLIFTING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Typical Chinese troll thread - 2011 ? Really ? These people are obsessed with us :lol:

Leave us alone freaks :sick:

I think Indian Trolls are OBSESSED with blindly defending their country's image ! Whenever a non-positive Indian News is posted on PDF, countless Indian Trolls will pour out and start defending their country's "shiny" image regardless of whether it is India's fault or not !

I think Indian Trolls are OBSESSED with blindly defending their country's image ! Whenever a non-positive Indian News is posted on PDF, countless Indian Trolls will pour out and start defending their country's "shiny" image regardless of whether it is India's fault or not !

Obsessed Cheerleader FAIL ! :lol:

Typical Chinese troll thread - 2011 ? Really ? These people are obsessed with us :lol:

Leave us alone freaks :sick:

Who told you to trust them ? Anyway even I have a hard time believing all these Chinese these days who are ashamed to sport their own flags.

Oh yeah the same old false flag accusation from yet another Indian. You can shut your horsemouth if you got nothing new to say. I heard you guys love false paint job to paint over yourself. Why are you so ashamed of your own skin, Mr. False Paint Job?

Back to the topic. People really can't trust a nation of thieves.

@Zakii, @Oscar, @Aeronaut, @WebMaster, have a look at the gems (Destro, Shuttler, Hafeez) of PDF. PDF is shining because of their constructive discussions.
@forcetrip... Plz don't waste your energy sir, by explaining logic to trolls!! :D These are the worst posters of the forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
The quality of this forum has gone to the dogs. When I joined this forum 4 years ago it used to be a much better place.

Indians, they do shoplifts

20101023_wbc493.gif

lol people have so many things to talk about

Lets focus on important issues first

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom