What's new

india - the 5th time world champion in ... SHOPLIFTING

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that stealing to feed ones self and family can be justified but if someone has money but steals anyway (like ive witnessed many times in Australia) they are scum.

Hungry people and kids steal all the time.

on indian EXPOSE! such a shame! less well off countries like your neigbours are not doing these!

An alert to all the businessmen who want to enter FMCG in india!

Please stop embarrassing yourself. Atleast try to make some decent lock and key before doing proper business in outside world :rofl:

The incidences of frequent fire outbreak in homes, industries and offices these days, make the need to check fake wires and bulbs imperative. Door keys and padlocks from China do not last for more than a few weeks; same in the motor spare parts markets, where used parts are now preferred to the so called new ones from China. Today, for almost all items in the market, you have original and fake products displayed side by side, with impunity, and the buyer decides, depending on his choice and purse.

allAfrica.com: Nigeria: Too Much Fake Products in Nigeria (Page 1 of 2)

What is wrong with these Indians, seriously what is wrong with these people?

Can't they behave like humans? They rape, they defecate, they are corrupt, they shoplift, they are arrogant, they boast.
Rape happens in your country too brother. In fact, your founding father Mao was rapist. It was confirmed by his personal doctor.

4% of Chinese population defecate in open. Though the pc is very small as compared to India but still you have that problem too.

Corruption is everywhere. Recently, your former railway minister was sentenced for corruption.

Relative of chinese embassy was caught shoplifting recently.

We all share the same problem dude.

I think that stealing to feed ones self and family can be justified but if someone has money but steals anyway (like ive witnessed many times in Australia) they are scum.

Hungry people and kids steal all the time.

there are many hungry people in the world like africa laos cambodia but you cant compare them to indians

Rape happens in your country too brother. In fact, your founding father Mao was rapist. It was confirmed by his personal doctor.

4% of Chinese population defecate in open. Though the pc is very small as compared to India but still you have that problem too.

Corruption is everywhere. Recently, your former railway minister was sentenced for corruption.

Relative of chinese embassy was caught shoplifting recently.

We all share the same problem dude.

when you quote the crimes happening in China, we are not denying them. But these are drops in the indian ocean when compare to the frequencies, volumes of similar cases in india - repeated for the 5th time in a row as world champions of shoplifting and the largest no in open relief!

Get it Cheerleader!

dont deny it false flagger! your trace and traits are of cheerleading indian

This only do your race good! Try to rally a protest on the street to call for the world's attentions like what you people have been doing for your "rape", " corruption" 'fuel hikes" ..!

:omghaha: Frustration suits you small commie retard just fine....Have at it clown,it's not like your little chicom rants can change who i am or the fact that most probably you're paid a bowl of rice per day to shout "you're an indian " to everybody who laughs at your 50 cent propaganda.You must excuse me now if i called the mods on you or denounce you for false and absolutely silly acussations,it's nothing personal ,but you know how it is....when you see a diseased beyond salvation dog on the street,you have to call the dog catchers to take him away...no pun intended about the dog part,hope i didn't raise your apetite.

:omghaha: Frustration suits you small commie retard just fine....Have at it clown,it's not like your little chicom rants can change who i am or the fact that most probably you're paid a bowl of rice per day to shout "you're an indian " to everybody who laughs at your 50 cent propaganda.You must excuse me now if i called the mods on you or denounce you for false and absolutely silly acussations,it's nothing personal ,but you know how it is....when you see a diseased beyond salvation dog on the street,you have to call the dog catchers to take him away...no pun intended about the dog part,hope i didn't raise your apetite.

I can see how much shame is cutting deep inside of your cheerleading skin

why dont you shed your flags and go back (if you are indeed staying overseas) to help you dirt poor people instead of false flagging 24/7 on pdf imagining this will elevate the the free falling status of your country into the deep abyss!

I am getting off leave or leave your rant and shame here, cheerleaders

be back soon!

when you quote the crimes happening in China, we are not denying them. But these are drops in the indian ocean when compare to the frequencies, volumes of similar cases in india - repeated for the 5th time in a row as world champions of shoplifting and the largest no in open relief!

Get it Cheerleader!
I am not denying anything either. So what's your point

I can see how much shame is cutting deep inside of your cheerleading skin

why dont you shed your flags and go back (if you are indeed staying overseas) to help you dirt poor people instead of false flagging 24/7 on pdf imagining this will elevate the the free falling status of your country into the deep abyss!

I am getting off leave or leave your rant and shame here, cheerleaders

be back soon!

:lol:

the stock loss rate 3% on $10 million is $300k a year
it is the "championship" claim that matters - and a serial crime for the 5th time!
are you proud of your bros records?

They are as much my brothers as they are yours. I do not think you read anything I quoted in the article. That is why I would take your advice and stop doing business with India as soon as China quits investing billions of dollars a year in its retails only projects. Cause that is what businesses see when they start investing. UK based data on thieving Indians.

Wow, congratulation to our Indian friends, FINALLY claimed the "SUPERPOWER IN SHOPLIFTING" on the planet, another brilliant accomplishment indeed:cheers:
Looking forward for India to defend the title for yrs to come:lol:

VpvyjYs.gif

Shoplifter Alert! India sees maximum retail thefts in 2011 - Chart Of The Day 24 December 2011 - Equitymaster

Wow. Indians took the top spot again! I'm impressed. Stealing must come naturally for Indians. Indians simply cannot be trusted.

Typical Chinese troll thread - 2011 ? Really ? These people are obsessed with us :lol:

Leave us alone freaks :sick:

Wow. Indians took the top spot again! I'm impressed. Stealing must come naturally for Indians. Indians simply cannot be trusted.

Who told you to trust them ? Anyway even I have a hard time believing all these Chinese these days who are ashamed to sport their own flags.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom