What's new

India: Thank God Pak women team not housed in Indian 5-Star hotels

You do realize that much severe problems arose in London Olympics.

none were related to hygiene and cockroach infestation...
Although i am glad to know anything that takes down the popularity of Dave the Chameleon , hope he never gets elected again...

In Rome... etc etc.. I am on Pakistan defence forum after all ;)

The complaining women teams, shall also think that they are in India!

I seriously hope cricket teams do not have to $hit with indian public at railway lines!

The complaining women teams, shall also think that they are in India!

I seriously hope cricket teams do not have to $hit with indian public at railway lines!
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

That was spot on and reminded me of a recent speech of indian minister asking women to marry in families which has toilets..

Indian minister tells young women not to get married into families who don't own toilets

And when we see such toilet less nation boasting that they are just and all of them are going to fly together to space on a special DRDO built satellite n will spend rest of the life on moon that looks funny but i guess their idea is on moon nobody would be able to see them shitting in open ground and may be they can make moon fertile that way...:rofl::rofl:

Pakistani cry babies need to make up their minds.. Do they want their girls to be put up in the hotel or in the club house. Else they can always pack their bags and leave..

If leaving was a choice I am sure all the ladies from all the teams would prefer to leave that rot on earth, now they wait wondering wether they be groped by the some cockroaches while entering the stadium, would a group of cockroaches try to rape them or will they be eaten alive by the cockroaches in hotel room. pick your cockroach ladies

With Indian team winning and Pakistani team losing, Pakistani members are left with nothing to talk about except cockroaches :D

Apparently Cockroaches won, every one else ran away.:lol:

@Topic as there is a saying in Pakistan...'jo Allah karta hai behtari k liye karta hai' so better for team Pakistan they stayed in Stadium.

I am surprised the indians have not accused the ISI of planting the cockroaches in the hotel rooms!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

If you can call Muslims, Islamists, Wahabis, Shia etc... than why we shall not call you hindus?

It is an offence to call all Indians Hindus as it is an offence to call all Muslims terrorists. I dont know who your gripe is with..India or Hindus. You do realise that there are other countries with huge Hindu populations including yours? Get your head out of the gutter. This is the 21st century. Lose your bigotry and stick to the topic, namely India's ill treatment of the female hockey teams..not Hindu's illl treatment of the female hockey teams. You always derail a good thread with your anti-Hindu banter. You sound like a victim of Hindu molestation.

I am surprised the indians have not accused the ISI of planting the cockroaches in the hotel rooms!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Nope it was a RAW conspiracy and it worked. The Pakistani team lost and the Indian team is winning :D

Desi teams do not protest usually, remember commonweath games? Its the europeans who protested, not pakistanis...
anyway sports administrators are quite shmeless bunch..

Desi or no desi. Would you like to stay in a hotel with bad room service and cockroaches? After all you are paying for it so would you compromise?

Plus, is that the way to treat foreign teams? Are women any less humans then men who get top class accommodation and perks.

Point to think for ICC.

Apparently Cockroaches won, every one else ran away.:lol:

@Topic as there is a saying in Pakistan...'jo Allah karta hai behtari k liye karta hai' so better for team Pakistan they stayed in Stadium.

Dekha... Kal to ro rahe the. Aaj Allah ka shukr kar rahe ho ;)

If leaving was a choice I am sure all the ladies from all the teams would prefer to leave that rot on earth, now they wait wondering wether they be groped by the some cockroaches while entering the stadium, would a group of cockroaches try to rape them or will they be eaten alive by the cockroaches in hotel room. pick your cockroach ladies

Pakistan mein cockroach bhi rape karte hain kya.. ?? No wonder Pakistan has 20% more rapes than India....

Hindu'o ki maari niyaat hain.

Aur kuch raha kanay ko?

Nah Jao India kehlene.

Back
Top Bottom