What's new

India: Thank God Pak women team not housed in Indian 5-Star hotels

This is a serious ALLEGATION, considering that we don't have any PROOF if this news is indeed TRUE. Indian media has at times publishes some cheap masala news, even 1 Cockroach in entire Hotel becomes COCKROACHES for them.

+ We all know that teams from UK, Australia, NZ have often complained about a non-issue, example being the CWG, now anyone who had seen the Games Village would had admired it as a true beauty but even than they were complaining about just a broken tile in entire games village, not only this, an Australian newsman who was able to surpass the outermost cordon of the Main Stadium with explosives (even that is questionable) claimed that the entire security set-up in India was at the mercy of God, but the important thing is that there were still month or two remained to the actual opening of the games & the complete security was still not in place.

we should NOT judge them by our standards.

frankly speaking by their standard even one insect in food is bad hygine by our standard an entire army of insects in food is accepted as OK

I have even stayed in a 1 or 2-star hotel but never found any one cockroach forget cockroaches, we should always see both sides of the coins when a news is published especially if the newspaper has initials as T.O.I. :D

The CWG have already made headlines with such news in recent past. such things in international events bring bad name.

we should NOT judge them by our standards.

frankly speaking by their standard even one insect in food is bad hygine by our standard an entire army of insects in food is accepted as OK

What do you mean by STANDARDS?? Did God made a scale to measure standards of different countrymen??

For me a Good Hygenic food & a Good Healthy environment to stay is a STANDARD. But my point was that these western countries can't see any country, holding big events like CWG, which were once there colonies, thats why they often tend to humiliate/degrade the hosts with a non-issue, i have no doubt, if CWG was to be hosted by Pakistan, they would have cried foul even when Pakistan would have given the best of the services any country can offer.

What do you mean by STANDARDS?? Did God made a scale to measure standards of different countrymen??

For me a Good Hygenic food & a Good Healthy environment to stay is a STANDARD. But my point was that these western countries can't see any country, holding big events like CWG, which were once there colonies, thats why they often tend to humiliate/degrade the hosts with a non-issue, i have no doubt, if CWG was to be hosted by Pakistan, they would have cried foul even when Pakistan would have given the best of the services any country can offer.

i cant comment on if they were jealouse of India well could be but again nobody would have liked dog poo in the rooms.

On the other hand spending huge money and still avoiding such things India only invites insult to its entire population by ignoring such things

The CWG have already made headlines with such news in recent past. such things in international events bring bad name.

Can you imagine the SCALE of preparations which India did for hosting 70+ nations at billions of Dollars in just 7 years time???

For God Sake, we made an entirely new Games Village from scratch while when the same games are hosted by UK/Australians, they make teams to stay in Hostels.

+ As i said above, it's not just the question of India but every nation which was under British rule can't be seen by them to host big events like these & prosper as there EGO really hurts.

Can you imagine the SCALE of preparations which India did for hosting 70+ nations at billions of Dollars in just 7 years time???

For God Sake, we made an entirely new Games Village from scratch while when the same games are hosted by UK/Australians, they make teams to stay in Hostels.

You had desired for holding these hence its not anybody's headache that you could not put up a good show after 7-years as far as arrangments are concerned according to western standards.

+ As i said above, it's not just the question of India but every nation which was under British rule can't be seen by them to host big events like these & prosper as there EGO really hurts.

Give us some backup points for your accusation.

if they were of the such opinion why they even let India hold these?

@Spring Onion i m not getting any further into this, i just made my point, it is for you to believe me or just reject it, but i will just suggest you to see it from a neutral perspective than seeing it from a specially designed India Bashing spectacles.

If you think that some cockroaches (though i still don't believe the story) bring Insult for entire India & now no teams will come to India than i just want to say Good Luck too You.

Peace.

Last edited by a moderator:
You had desired for holding these hence its not anybody's headache that you could not put up a good show after 7-years as far as arrangments are concerned according to western standards.Gve us some backup points for your accusation.if they were of the such opinion why they even let India hold these?
West always criticize India and make a hype. India is allowed to organize as Indian Board has more money than anyone. You should watch they really talk about. Even if we do space mission, they bring poverty.

As for arrangements, many problems arises at any country.

London 2012 Olympics: key police security hub evacuated after sewage leak - Telegraph

@Spring Onion i m not getting any further into this, i just made my point, it is for you to believe me or just reject it, but i will just suggest you to see it from a neutral perspective than seeing it from a specially designed India Bashing spectacles.

If you think that some cockroaches (though i still don't believe the story) bring Insult for entire India & now no teams will come to India than i just want to say Good Luck too You.

Peace.

1. it has nothing to do with India bashing but was just amusing that how Saffron terrorism have saved Pakistani women team at such 5-star hotels where cockroaches rule :D

2. Nobody is saying NO team will visit India. Its just that whenever they will remember their tour the bad conditions and standard of accomodation in "5-shaaatraar" hotels in India will be repeated

Oops I m still not finding any other news source than TOI, maybe cockroaches did an EXCLUSIVE contract with those guys :D

1. it has nothing to do with India bashing but was just amusing that how Saffron terrorism have saved Pakistani women team at such 5-star hotels where cockroaches rule :D

2. Nobody is saying NO team will visit India. Its just that whenever they will remember their tour the bad conditions and standard of accomodation in "5-shaaatraar" hotels in India will be repeated

India has provided them a homely environment instead of a hotel :cheers:

Pakistani cricket them never complained, they are quite humble, and infact did not like all these fuss over non cricket related issue. But we do need to improve our facilities yaar.

Peace.

I read a lot of british news media, there is no such bias (well some known ones like daily mail or sun, do have but nobody takes them seriously). The amount of criticism china faces is way much more.

West always criticize India and make a hype. India is allowed to organize as Indian Board has more money than anyone. You should watch they really talk about. Even if we do space mission, they bring poverty.

As for arrangements, many problems arises at any country.

London 2012 Olympics: key police security hub evacuated after sewage leak - Telegraph

There is no such gang as the 'west'. There is no gang in news media, they will like to eat each other, given a chance. Its like a brit complaining about the 'east'. There is no 'east' gang as well, its just the cultural difference.

Back
Top Bottom