What's new

'India testing missiles with longer ranges' :: Pak Embassy in Washington

India testing missiles with longer ranges' :: Pak Embassy in Washington

fc,550x550,white.jpg

even i dont get the title every one knows that india is developing and testing long range missiles for over more than a decade whats new in it or is the pakistani beurocrat saying owr missiles are much more in range than we have said

The implied narrative is that India is a dangerous destabilizing force. They are desperate to not let the headlines only be about Pakistan being so (tactical nuclear weapon, warhead inflation, AQ Khan Network etc...)....so whatever can drag India down in some equal-equal fashion is to be attempted whenever possible.

Problem for them is that no other country buys the narrative.....but a persistent street peddler will keep trying to get you to buy his flim flam items....no matter how many times you say no ;).

They also accused india of using chemical weapons and cried in front of the world,can you believe it

BBC News | South Asia | India 'using chemical weapons' in Kashmir

The implied narrative is that India is a dangerous destabilizing force. They are desperate to not let the headlines only be about Pakistan being so (tactical nuclear weapon, warhead inflation, AQ Khan Network etc...)....so whatever can drag India down in some equal-equal fashion is to be attempted whenever possible.

Problem for them is that no other country buys the narrative.....but a persistent street peddler will keep trying to get you to buy his flim flam items....no matter how many times you say no ;).

They also accused india of using chemical weapons and cried in front of the world,can you believe it

BBC News | South Asia | India 'using chemical weapons' in Kashmir

That takes me down memory lane :D

And as the world expected all along, there was no follow-up from Pakistan regarding "evidence" to the claim.

Foreign minister Sartaj Aziz told the BBC this was the only way to verify the presence of chemicals because the evidence tended to dissipate within a day or two.

What a joke.

Can do, will do. bring in all your tactical shits you want.

We'll bring tactical nukes only ... Shit will be brought by the others, as a result :rolleyes:

kid that's a disputed land.. this is what??/? Whining !! we could say that

Pfffffttt .... Disputed land !
That's my friend is soon to be fifth province of Pakistan and CPEC is going to be there forever.
Go do Modi's butt thumping.

We'll bring tactical nukes only ... Shit will be brought by the others, as a result :rolleyes:

That's my friend is soon to be fifth province of Pakistan and CPEC is going to be there forever.
Go do Modi's butt thumping.

when that so called ""Soooon"" is going to happen??? then we'll see
and did we say anything against CPEC ?? can you post me a single Link??? We're only against soething passing through the disputed territory..

Again keep whining to Washington while we test longer rang missiles.:D

Last edited:
when that so called ""Soooon"" is going to happen??? then we'll see
and did we say anything against CPEC ?? can you post me a single Link??? We're only against soething passing through the disputed territory..

Again keep whining to Washington while we test longer rang missiles.:D

That's whats i'm telling you that CPEC going to pass through our land Gilgit and there is nothing anybody can do about it.

so the thread is about missile range of indian missiles and muhib e watan pakistanies are singing about the greatnes of CEPC .... strange isnt it :sarcastic:

but unlike pakistan we indians have many other professions , opportunities and assets to make money from but i can understand there .... khair jane do sanu ki :haha:

That's whats i'm telling you that CPEC going to pass through our land Gilgit and there is nothing anybody can do about it.

And the same way Nobody can do anything against India Testing any long range Missiles.. While When we raised concern over the disputed land is valid while what you did is totally laughable.. long range missiles are not for you but its for your Pal

don't worry we're not going to do anything... its your military and Media are the one propagating as India is funding 500 million to disturb or RAW has dispatched 50,000 spies into Pakistan and all those BS.. at least if you're making something up make it as a believable stuff..

I don't know which will become Pakistan's fifth province...But unfortunately Pakistan sometimes acts like it is the 26th providence of China....

Back
Top Bottom