What's new

India test fires Pirthvi II Missile amidst tensions with Pak

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes there is, however they can be changed according to the political climate of the region. I personally think, further escalations need to be avoided.

But what difference does a pre-scheduled trial of already in commotion makes. Testing a new technology would have made some impact, test of P2 should not be anything out of ordinary.

But what difference does a pre-scheduled trial of already in commotion makes. Testing a new technology would have made some impact, test of P2 should not be anything out of ordinary.

No difference whatsoever, it just reflects bad diplomatically.

If Pakistan bully's India, It has to face the heat,
Its other way around as well :D and beside that i think the title fits best with the topic.
Bringing out something like that when india is violating ceasefire 3 times per day and then showing out we have a missile makes it clear that endia is pushing a war which in my opinion ain't a good idea since both country posses nuclear weapons.

Missile testing don't have any 'heat', its just a little bad for the regional diplomacy, it has little more tactical/operational value, than it already possesses.

What's with your bit of being Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde...? Yesterday(or the day before), you were calling for all the rusty AK 47's to be oiled & now you are finding fault with a missile launch....? Make up your mind, man.......

What's with your bit of being Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde...? Yesterday(or the day before), you were calling for all the rusty AK 47's to be oiled & now you are finding fault with a missile launch....? Make up your mind, man.......

Two aren't related, either of both ain't either/or of each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom