What's new

India suspends visas for Canadians as row escalates

In other words Modi's and Trudeau's collaborative game plan to consolidate votes among their respective strongholds is going along swimmingly.

Modi looks like he's standing up to the west
Trudeau achieves a decline in indian immigration
Win-win for both morons.
Dumbass Indian govt has literally given the Canada an ace in the hand with this move. Now if they restrict visas for Indians, no country will blame them for pushing the issue... Only victors in this saga as you said are Trudeau who secures some more votes from Sikhs and Modi who secures some more votes from some hypernationalist bhakt.

However it remains to be seen how much political mileage Modi can get from thisz Unlike piss poor PPaki and Lungi spokespeople who go on Indian media shows to be shouted at by indian anchors, there will be no selllout Canadians to entertain the indian audiences..Rape-public tv will probably have to create fake AI Canadians to entertain the sheep. Also there will be blowback from millions of Indians dreaming and waiting in line for canadian immigrant visa so they can get out of self declared superpower nation

Dumbass Indian govt has literally given the Canada an ace in the hand with this move. Now if they restrict visas for Indians, no country will blame them for pushing the issue... Only victors in this saga as you said are Trudeau who secures some more votes from Sikhs and Modi who secures some more votes from some hypernationalist bhakt.

However it remains to be seen how much political mileage Modi can get from thisz Unlike piss poor PPaki and Lungi spokespeople who go on Indian media shows to be shouted at by indian anchors, there will be no selllout Canadians to entertain the indian audiences..Rape-public tv will probably have to create fake AI Canadians to entertain the sheep. Also there will be blowback from millions of Indians dreaming and waiting in line for canadian immigrant visa so they can get out of self declared superpower nation
Lol. Kitna chaatega bhai unka.

Ok H1 b temp visa holder lmao

Use your brain....Just because you are jealous, does not mean, you can not try to be smart. In this entire process, none of the Indian origin person wheather Visa or Candian NRI will be impacted as they have either passport or PIO card. Basically, India is asking Canadians without Indian origin people to not to come to India.

Lol. Kitna chaatega bhai unka.
Bhaisahab, gaand chatne ki aadat aap gobarbhakton ki hi hai:lol:

🤣🤣

1695306451426.jpeg

1695306663249.jpeg

The guy i quoted is a desi like the rest of us, so there was no chaating involved…you gobarbhakts on the other hand have a homo erotic fixation with strongmen, please now go do pooja at the trump and modi temple

Use your brain....Just because you are jealous, does not mean, you can not try to be smart. In this entire process, none of the Indian origin person wheather Visa or Candian NRI will be impacted as they have either passport or PIO card. Basically, India is asking Canadians without Indian origin people to not to come to India.
Jealous lol why I will be jealous. I am into real estate business most of my clients are Indians or Chinese.

It’s just funny how dumb *** and immature indian government is lolz

Take it easy.

Bhaisahab, gaand chatne ki aadat aap gobarbhakton ki hi hai:lol:

🤣🤣

View attachment 955074

View attachment 955075

The guy i quoted is a desi like the rest of us, so there was no chaating involved…you gobarbhakts on the other hand have a homo erotic fixation with strongmen, please now go do pooja at the trump and modi temple
Lol. Actions speak louder. Thum chaatthe rehna. Aur thu kuch kar bhi nahi payega. India is going to elect Modi again.

Lol. Actions speak louder. Thum chaatthe rehna. Aur thu kuch kar bhi nahi payega. India is going to elect Modi again.
Bro, i dont give a shit who you elect lmao :lol:, i left the shithole nation a decade ago. You can keep chaating his tatte and 56mm lulli all you want but i will continue talking against his retarded policies.

If you think things are so good back home you should take the first flight back to strwetshitting nation, but i know you wont do that, i still remember Nov 2022 with those tech layoffs tens of thousands of you h1b shmucks were literally begging and licking *** on Linkedin for a job, none of you wanted to go back to shining India, all cocksucking of mudijee was forgotten at that point.

Until the next time then..keep licking and streetshitting and dont forget the dailly pooja at the trump temple.

Bro, i dont give a shit who you elect lmao :lol:, i left the shithole nation a decade ago. You can keep chaating his tatte and 56mm lulli all you want but i will continue talking against his retarded policies.

If you think things are so good back home you should take the first flight back to strwetshitting nation, but i know you wont do that, i still remember Nov 2022 with those tech layoffs tens of thousands of you h1b shmucks were literally begging and licking *** on Linkedin for a job, none of you streetshitters wanted to go back to shining India, all cocksucking of mudijee was forgotten at that point.

Until the next time then..keep licking and streetshitting and dont forget the dailly pooja at the trump temple.
Looking after our own and taking pride in our own capabilities is not considered chaaating. Lol. Indians do look for opportunities wherever they are to get to a better living, that doesn't mean India as a country is subservient to the said nation.

You are clearly used to their chaating and don't even realize how dumb and subservient you sound. Bus ab baukna bandh karde.

Last edited:
Looking after our own and taking pride in our own capabilities is not considered chaaating. Lol. Indians do look for opportunities wherever they are to provide for a better living, that doesn't mean India as a country is subservient to the said nation.

You are clearly used to their chaating and don't even realize how dumb and subservient you sound. Haha.
Whatever bro, these pics show whose subservient and loves to lick gaand. Its not me going on random israeli or right wing white twitter handles saying phull sapport ssaaarrr :lol:
1695309669345.jpeg

1695309683827.jpeg

Whatever bro, these pics show whose subservient and loves to lick gaand. Its not me going on random israeli or right wing white twitter handles saying phull sapport ssaaarrr :lol:
View attachment 955096

View attachment 955097
At this point, you are sounding like the above pictured stupid bhakts. You are just idolizing another white man, just may be not Trump. India is taking actions that it sees fit including suspending visas. It is not taking it sitting down. You want it take it because you worship that white country.

But keep your opinion to yourself and don't go running your mouth.

Man this Modi chest-thumping is getting out of hand.

Don't they have mirrors in India?

Hold it up to your face and see who you are, vs. Canada....

1695314237457.png

1695314264204.png

1695314311825.png

Back
Top Bottom