What's new

India surpasses China, US as most attractive investment destination: Survey

^^^

I didn't say you shouldn't. But don't go around claiming you have an independent foreign policy and demanding UNSC power.

Btw India has no other option but to follow America.

We aren't claiming anything. We'll follow or not follow or have option and no option. Now you wanna pleasure yourself, go ahead.

We aren't claiming anything. We'll follow or not follow or have option and no option. Now you wanna pleasure yourself, go ahead.

I didn't say you didn't have options. You have chosen your path and we have chosen our path. Don't have a problem with it.

^^^^
Zaid Hamid a reputed Pakistani Celebrity - often regarded by many Pakistanis as their God Father and a source of Inspiration - You match his dispostion #Bro you have extremely good prospects of getting famous in your iron brother's sate - a five star celebrity. You can Google or Baidu him :partay::partay::partay:

Tell someone who cares. Not interested.

I know how investments are made and worked in financial services for a while. I can assure you whoever told you that was stupid. And you may want to keep away from these kinds of people if they actually run investment houses.

Why should India go against another friendly democracy?

The guest speaker was from AECOM http://www.aecom.com

Far more credible than some random person on the Internet, but thanks for your advice :)

edit: I just realised why you said that, you're a Congress supporter. You might have mistaken me for being a BJP/Modi supporter. I'm not. I don't care, I'm not an Indian citizen and I don't have the right to vote in Indian elections.

Last edited:
Change of government does not necessarily bring about change in FDI inflow.What is important is quality of leadership. Narendra Modi is an enterprising leader.

Back
Top Bottom