What's new

India successfully test-fires N-capable Prithvi II missile

India is behind Pakistan in Missile Technology. This is the best the DRDO can give to the Indian Army. they don't have the super duper solid fuel missile tech, and all the missiles from Agni series, dhanush, nag, prithvi-3, Sagarika k-series, Akash, Astra are LUL and only Prithvi is ready and capable missile because Pakistan is the only threat india is facing and only country on the basis of which India prepare its military, and only country which makes India to make his Policies, and the Only country whom India have to impress.

Hahahahaha dil se nikli ye baat lagta hai.

Oh believe me, i have visited a few of your forums, an acute case of blind leading blind, in the end the hunting pack would run to the MODS asking why do they allow Pakistanis on the forum....loser community.
What can I say ? Probably they don't want you there ? You need someone to write that on a wall ?

Hamaari marzi ! Tenu ki ????

OK i take my words back to make you happy
Today Indian achieved another milestone to fire super duper high tech missile into sea to make another home for homeless fishes of the sea. No happy. :D

Gen Gobarnath why you are talking about Ghauri since thread is dedicated to vedic missile.
Tum log ek train ka engine, ek tractor to banna nahi sake ab tak............Baat karte ho !

:o:
Check the video and pictures you will see red fumes from nitric acid and only morons can argue further. :haha:
HA HA ..Stop being a cry baby........HIEGHT OF HYPOCRISY ! Ur country cant evn make a decent car.......a tractor........n lot of basic things ! N u talk of stone age........China ke ilaawa tumhaare country ko koi kutta bhi nahi puchta....baatein karte hain

To all Indian community request not to give "The king" any responce, he is gone (RETARD) case.
Two days back I noticed this guy offering "HIS" Nuclear bombs and Ballistic Missile to Turkish members.
Don't take him seriously what ever he is saying is just correct, there are many others stable (pakistani) for disscussions.

everyone see last 30 sec of the clip

@PARIKRAMA, What was ACTUALLY Tested ?
Im sure it was NOT a prithvi test , as they have a habit of testing something new and calling it a "prithvi" test.

@PARIKRAMA, What was ACTUALLY Tested ?
Im sure it was NOT a prithvi test , as they have a habit of testing something new and calling it a "prithvi" test.

I consider all Prithvi series tests from now as a standard hogwash with a more than 50% probability that cleverly conceals a top secret missile test or a systems/sub system test. Interestingly Dhanush/Prithvi needs to be retired and in their places Shaurya/Sagarika needs to be field tested. (I am assuming a canisterised version can also be launched from surface ships). I had heard Shaurya being fired far more times than whats reported and am happy black projects are like that only.. and also its mass produced just like Sagarika for last 4 years post 2011.

Very soon we will hear how K-4 has been tested 10+ times already..and K5 also pontoon tests done.. That is the way we should do it.. test in secret.. produce for 2-3 years and then finally tell the world we have a missile with test firing done and published.The 2-3 years production helps with some buffering of stocks to meet all eventualities ....

Back
Top Bottom