What's new

India successfully test-fires N-capable Prithvi II missile

At least we wouldn't need an Indian forum to make the announcement. :haha:
sure but your aziz hamwatns were the first to bring this topic on a pakistani forum .... i wonder why :azn:

thing is prithvi test is just a showoff to hide something else and those things are which all muhib e watan pakistanies like you should be really worried :devil:

Your country men are TOO SHY to join an Indian Forum

After all WHAT have you got to SHOW off

We come here to show you our SUCCESS

How right is the world. :lol:

63137701.jpg

yes can be may be they test fire another superior missile based on vedic tech but failed and to hide shame they test fire Prithvi, Plausible :haha:
lagta hai bachhe ko wakai barri chinta ho rahi hai :D

Nonsense moron in previous post you mention our scientist. Gobar-nath
No. I mentioned you in my previous post unless offcourse you think yourself a Pakistani missile scientist.
No he is as qualified as LALOO Yadav
Given the frequent mentioning of gobar in his posts above so far I will say he is more qualified to be Lalu Yadav's Bhais(Buffaloes).

Indeed since Indians are small hearted and narrow-minded to take criticism. :D
its just that, in some cases, there may be no place for you. Do you mind ?

Seems like you are whining.

its just that, in some cases, there may be no place for you. Do you mind ?

Seems like you are whining.
Oh believe me, i have visited a few of your forums, an acute case of blind leading blind, in the end the hunting pack would run to the MODS asking why do they allow Pakistanis on the forum....loser community.

Indeed since Indians are small hearted and narrow-minded to take criticism. :D

Criticism how ? One Pakistani Member in Indian defense forum claims to be Major in Pakistani army in his first Post, and write number of lines of the the bravery inherited in his blood as a Pathan, and talking only nonsense. No technical knowledge, no military knowledge, no factual talk, and then he happens to be banned after first post. If he would have talked about some technology, or some facts, why would any one would be banned, now crying that he was banned because he is Pakistani is not senseless claim.

No. I mentioned you in my previous post unless offcourse you think yourself a Pakistani missile scientist.

Given the frequent mentioning of gobar in his posts above so far I will say he is more qualified to be Lalu Yadav's Bhais(Buffaloes).
Kaan mien ka Gobar pack kerwa liye ho ka, samjh mien nahien ata mien kiya batiya raha houn.

Criticism how ? One Pakistani Member in Indian defense forum claims to be Major in Pakistani army in his first Post, and write number of lines of the the bravery inherited in his blood as a Pathan, and talking only nonsense. No technical knowledge, no military knowledge, no factual talk, and then he happens to be banned after first post. If he would have talked about some technology, or some facts, why would any one would be banned, now crying that he was banned because he is Pakistani is not senseless claim.
Believe me, i never ever claim anything, in fact even on this forum, i have to correct some members that i am not in the PAF or related services, however when i represented some hard facts on an Indian forum, they were barking mad and running around like headless chickens, no substance to counter and no morals to keep it civilised.

Believe me, i never ever claim anything, in fact even on this forum, i have to correct some members that i am not in the PAF or related services, however when i represented some hard facts on an Indian forum, they were barking mad and running around like headless chickens, no substance to counter and no morals to keep it civilised.
In which forum are you registered in Indian forum, and with which username ?

Back
Top Bottom