What's new

India students caught 'cheating' in exams in Bihar

Bihari is the epitome the ultimate incarnation of corruption.
No... Lawlessness has brought to this level... Nothing to generalize entire bihari populace..... Thanks to media too which enjoys running more show on secularism than the real sub like the OP....

See that!!
You 've such a selective memory I tell ya. 8-)

Btw ppl born under Gemini 're usually very smart , how come you're so dumb?
(Pls pls control your emotions!! :P )

Me.....dumb ? :o:

I used to teach at the Lyceum in Ancient Greece in a past life ! :smokin:

Who do you think Aristotle, Plato and Socrates would come to when seeking solutions to their problems ? :azn:

Me.....dumb ? :o:
Yeshhh!
D-U-M-B :)

I used to teach at the Lyceum in Ancient Greece in a past life ! :smokin:
:blink:
fainting-smiley.gif

Who do you think Aristotle, Plato and Socrates would come to when seeking solutions to their problems ? :azn:
Blunder thunderrrrrr!!

Socrates was born almost a century before Aristotle, so how could you be advising Socrates then Plato, and then Aristotle??? Hm???
Liar!!! :P

Which university gave you a degree?? Was it Harvard University of Bihar? Oops!

Bihar Boards: An annual ritual of cheating and chitting! : North, News - India Today

I think he said that to save himself.
What do you suggest he should do? The cheating has been going on for decades. Sure, the govt can enforce order on some centres, but doesn't have enough force to stop cheating on all. It has happened before, the parents/students protested that it is wrong to just stop at one centre and other students who cheated have unfair advantage. Lot would have to change, govt cannot be heavy handed.

Yeshhh!
D-U-M-B :)

:blink:
fainting-smiley.gif

Yes...yes, burn with jealousy ! :smokin:

Blunder thunderrrrrr!!

Socrates was born almost a century before Aristotle, so how could you be advising Socrates then Plato, and then Aristotle??? Hm???
Liar!!! :P

Which university gave you a degree?? Was it Harvard University of Bihar? Oops!

I am an ageless being ! :unsure:

You have to sympathise with him. In a country like India govt cannot act without public support. The society would have to come forward for the change.
Yes ppl should come forward.... If not then? What is he doing as education minister , just to pass a hapless statement instead whipping all those involved in cheating scams be it parents or students....

Bihar Boards: An annual ritual of cheating and chitting! : North, News - India Today

What do you suggest he should do? The cheating has been going on for decades. Sure, the govt can enforce order on some centres, but doesn't have enough force to stop cheating on all. It has happened before, the parents/students protested that it is wrong to just stop at one centre and other students who cheated have unfair advantage. Lot would have to change, govt cannot be heavy handed.
Each drop makes an ocean!
We have to start somewhere, the first step would definitely be to bring stricter rules against cheating, and against using unfair means during examinations.
Step by step govt can take measure to stop this ritual of cheating.

Bihar is one of the most lawless States in India and ergo I'm not surprised at whatever happened in the schools there. 550 students were caught cheating!!
The reports say that it was the parents who climbed the sun shades.
It's baffling thought that what kinda parent would help his/her child to cheat?
IMO those are not parents, those guys look much younger.

Now @Armstrong
1) I'm not a Bihari.
2) you've seen my degree so you know that kinda grade can't be achieved with just passing marks. :coffee:
3) I did my 10th from Nagaland (that's why I look like a chink :P) under strict invigilation. And I did my 12th from Delhi with even stricter invigilation.( @Rain Man now you know why I look like a delhite :lol: )
I wish somebody had helped me too, I wanted to be university topper. Dil Ke armaan asoo me beh gaye :cray:

do you have NE roots from any of your parent side??

Yeshhh!
:)

But seriously the Bihar education Minister's statement is very disheartening. His statement can be dubbed as "Bihar is not gonna improve, it's next to impossible".
How can he give up so easily???
Or did he say so to save himself from being dragged into this controversy?

I think he said that to save himself.

See that!!
You 've such a selective memory I tell ya. 8-)

Btw ppl born under Gemini 're usually very smart , how come you're so dumb?
(Pls pls control your emotions!! :P )

That's great yaar..... So you are a perfect Indian.....

do you have NE roots from any of your parent side??
Not really!
But many say my mom looks like Assamiya :)
We 're typical south Indians.

That's great yaar..... So you are a perfect Indian.....
No
I am not a perfect Indian, I do make my blunders and you caught me making one recently. isnt it? :)

Each drop makes an ocean!
We have to start somewhere, the first step would definitely be to bring stricter rules against cheating, and against using unfair means during examinations.
Step by step govt can take measure to stop this ritual of cheating.
How do you take the steps? Government only has that much police force. Other invigilators would not dare go against the mob. If cheating is stopped at only some centres, the parents/students protest of unfair advantage to others. What first step would you suggest?

Not really!
But many say my mom looks like Assamiya :)
We 're typical south Indians.

No
I am not a perfect Indian, I do make my blunders and you caught me making one recently. isnt it? :)

oh ok..
assamese themselve are not one homogenous group , lookwise they differ from each other a lot. Did you by anychance studied in KV dimapur (sevak)? , sorry asking too many personal questions.

How do you take the steps? Government only has that much police force. Other invigilators would not dare go against the mob. If cheating is stopped at only some centres, the parents/students protest of unfair advantage to others. What first step would you suggest?
we 've to start somewhere!!!
We can not let this go on forever, nor should the govt give it up because it appears to be a herculean task. Or is that the reason govt doesnt want to bring any change???
The first step would definitely be to give harsh punishment to those who're caught cheating.

oh ok..
assamese themselve are not one homogenous group , lookwise they differ from each other a lot. Did you by anychance studied in KV dimapur (sevak)? , sorry asking too many personal questions.
KV rangapahar (Dimapur cantt) and you ?

Back
Top Bottom