What's new

India students caught 'cheating' in exams in Bihar

LMAO sure thing man. Girls climbing school buildings... Whatever keeps you happy.

Always loving how the comparison is quickly made with Pakistan. Like it is some ego matter. Just fantastic.
I guess you tend to make it by saying "it wouldn't have been like this" not me .........

@levina so this is how you passed all your exams ? :whistle:

And don't you turn this on me I've never cheated in my life ! :mad:
Bihar is one of the most lawless States in India and ergo I'm not surprised at whatever happened in the schools there. 550 students were caught cheating!!
The reports say that it was the parents who climbed the sun shades.
It's baffling thought that what kinda parent would help his/her child to cheat?
IMO those are not parents, those guys look much younger.

Now @Armstrong
1) I'm not a Bihari.
2) you've seen my degree so you know that kinda grade can't be achieved with just passing marks. :coffee:
3) I did my 10th from Nagaland (that's why I look like a chink :P) under strict invigilation. And I did my 12th from Delhi with even stricter invigilation.( @Rain Man now you know why I look like a delhite :lol: )
I wish somebody had helped me too, I wanted to be university topper. Dil Ke armaan asoo me beh gaye :cray:

Sums up how you were born. Don't quote me again ****

Fvck off you lil rapist Indian fag. LMAO

Go and cheat your way by smearing some of that white cream and climbing school buildings. LMAO Fvcking cheat. Even your own women hate you. How fvcked up is that...

Bihar is one of the most lawless States in India and ergo I'm not surprised at whatever happened in the schools there. 550 students were caught cheating!!

Now @Armstrong
1) I'm not a Bihari.
2) you've seen my degree so you know that kinda grade can't be achieved with just passing marks. :coffee:
3) I did my 10th from Nagaland (that's why I look like a chink :P) under strict invigilation. And I did my 12th from Delhi with even stricter invigilation.( @Rain Man now you know why I look like a delhite :lol: )
I wish somebody had helped me too, I wanted to be university topper. Dil Ke armaan asoo me beh gaye :cray:

I haven't seen your degrees ! :unsure:

Liar!!!
I had shown you my degree and you'd Google-ed the word "Nashik", which you thought was some Greek word and happened to be a city.8-)
Kuch yaad aaya!

(You liar!! You must definitely be a Libran or a Gemini)

Oh yes I remember now.....I remember googling some word ! :oops:

I am a Gemini ! :smokin:

Now @Armstrong
1) I'm not a Bihari.
Father in army ?

Cheating scam: Free, fair exams impossible in Bihar, says exasperated education minister

When we have such moron at helm education ministry then who would expect things would change...
If our media genuinely feels to acts like fourth pillar in this country they should have crucified such minister...... But they are busy in selling the Secular caps.....

You have to sympathise with him. In a country like India govt cannot act without public support. The society would have to come forward for the change.

Father in army ?
Yeshhh!
:)

But seriously the Bihar education Minister's statement is very disheartening. His statement can be dubbed as "Bihar is not gonna improve, it's next to impossible".
How can he give up so easily???
Or did he say so to save himself from being dragged into this controversy?

You have to sympathise with him. In a country like India govt cannot act without public support. The society would have to come forward for the change.
I think he said that to save himself.

Armstrong said:
Oh yes I remember now.....I remember googling some word ! :oops:

I am a Gemini ! :smokin:
See that!!
You 've such a selective memory I tell ya. 8-)

Btw ppl born under Gemini 're usually very smart , how come you're so dumb?
(Pls pls control your emotions!! :P )

Back
Top Bottom