What's new

India student refuses to be 'anti-Pakistan' poster girl

??? Eh? No idea what you mean there.
We're deciding whose funded from where in the ISI on this forum. @Hamzay got the Ahmedi wing because of his love for them, @El Sidd has the Mullah wing, I get the Nawaz wing, @Zarvan has the ISI(s) wing

The amount of time i get accused of being in a drunken state is not worthy of the mullah wing.

I wanna be a civilian. Neutral. Lol
No Bloody Civilians allowed :P

Kaptaan who openly claim to hurt his daughter if she wore a short skirt.

Wtf? Really? I know he is a racist and has unhealthy obsession with rivers but this is too much. Can you post link to the claim

It's obvious that you don't care how you, your country men, are talked about there, hence you don't care to complain. You may continue LOL-ing. Thanks,

true, We simply think that their rotten brains are beyond repair, they have IQ lower then sub-humans. why waste our time on complaining and make them famous. let them write the shit they want..

Last edited:
If civilians will not serve in ISI, then they will serve as target practice

Lol

Why do you wish so ill for the poor ISI.

As lazy as the bloody civilians are. They would turn out shitty and your bloody Nawaz Sharif would have his revolution.

That guy is de evolving.

Lol

Why do you wish so ill for the poor ISI.

As lazy as the bloody civilians are. They would turn out shitty and your bloody Nawaz Sharif would have his revolution.

That guy is de evolving.
I like the ISI. That's where all our income and funding, and posting is coming from #EstablishmentForum

So gonna get banned again for this trolling :P

Imagine @Hamzay 's reaction though, when he reads we made him Ahmedia Wing Head :D

I like the ISI. That's where all our income and funding, and posting is coming from #EstablishmentForum

So gonna get banned again for this trolling :P

Imagine @Hamzay 's reaction though, when he reads we made him Ahmedia Wing Head :D

As a good bloody civilian I don't report lol

Unless someone goes full retard

true, We simply think that their rotten brains are beyond repair, they have IQ lower then sub-humans. why waste our time on complaining.
You don't want to waste your time because you just don't care. Simple. No two ways to it. In a way anybody visiting this site will believe everything else they know about Pakistanis and Muslims. This forum was the one shining beacon that had it differently before. Now, it's all about intolerance.

I hate the B_R forum but having said that, they remain true to what they were set out for -Indian Defence News. They do that with unparalleled determination. Yes, I hate their Islamophobic threads like I hate the Hindu-hate posts here.

You don't want to waste your time because you just don't care. Simple. No two ways to it. In a way anybody visiting this site will believe everything else they know about Pakistanis and Muslims. This forum was the one shining beacon that had it differently before. Now, it's all about intolerance.

Its still better moderated then most of the forsaken forums..

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom