What's new

India student refuses to be 'anti-Pakistan' poster girl

LOL I’m enjoying the paranoia by the Indians. We get free world media coverage for sending out Tweets.

Thank you Twitter LOL

Can you imagine how fearful these people are about a freakin’ site and some Tweets? They can’t stand our opinion and have to dedicate an entire article LOL

But what about the line that BBC's story ascribed to PDF? That is what the world is reading.

The world also reads about how duckbilled platypus. It doesn't care or do much about its environment either.

LOL I’m enjoying the paranoia by the Indians. We get world media coverage for sending out Tweets.

Can you imagine how fearful these people are about a freakin’ site and some Tweets?
Issue is that the next time PDF raises voice for Kashmir, people will remember the photoshopped picture.

Other issue is the name. Most people assumed it was a Pakistani Defence Ministry account which was suspended, which is why this article is here probably

I hope you realize most hosting services too have zero tolerance toward religious intolerance that is displayed here in plenty. I have screen shots were over seas Pakistanis talk casually about "slaughtering" Hindus. Hindus and Indians live peacefully all around the world and a website that spews so much hate on them and Jews can be investigated thoroughly. This website also has many members like Kaptaan who openly claim to hurt his daughter if she wore a short skirt.

All in all, the new management is all out to disrespect Pakistan and it's citizen. Shame really.

lol now compare with your ratshit and other defence forums.

Success of this forum compare to other defense forums speaks for itself.

British policy like Britain itself is hugely polarised.

I have security concerns when I demand that.

I wouldn't say it's polarized. It is actually consistent with their history, being sneaky. And the bitch and her pimps sitting in Palace somewhere pulling strings from behind; giving illusion of control to people by parliament, institutions, foreign office and what not.

Not exactly an achievement to be better than Indian forums, they're the worst forums in the world lol

Na manzoor
Na manzoor

@Zarvan na manzoor
You can be for Mullah Wing

Who's the big PTI fan here? He can be PTI wing head.

Give @Zarvan ISI(s) wing

its certainly not, but bharti's should be the last one to lecture here.

Not exactly an achievement to be better than Indian forums, they're the worst forums in the world lol

It's obvious that you don't care how you, your country men, are talked about there, hence you don't care to complain. You may continue LOL-ing. Thanks, but Indians are different, especially our women. The twitter ban is an example.

You can be for Mullah Wing

Who's the big PTI fan here? He can be PTI wing head.

Give @Zarvan ISI(s) wing

The amount of time i get accused of being in a drunken state is not worthy of the mullah wing.

I wanna be a civilian. Neutral. Lol

Articles like this pretty much mean you're not getting that Twitter back. Anyway, if all publicity is good publicity, great, but this is more likely to lead to DDos and Trolls, though Establishment support will see you through

No wonder people here support PTI instead of PML-N. ISI funded posters.

The ban is now about "multiple accounts for abusive purposes" apparently, which makes it more or less permanent, unless some strings are pulled.

Not for me

Nor me.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom