What's new

India strikes back at nuclear protesters

I agree with you but the govt has a nasty way of using such tactics to press such issues. This could be possibly staged in order to get public sentiment on their side versus the fishermen. I think if NGO's are truly involved then do what has to be done. I am all for it. But ask yourself where is the proof? Why wont the govt or MMS present it to the media. IF they are using the courts to submit such proof, then it will take years in order for the fishermen to prove themsleves and for the truth to prevail while the reactor goes on to be built. Otherwise, stop the construction till

I will not go to the protest today because if I go Salary will not be credited to my account at month end! I cannot pay my rent, cannot pay my debt, Cannot buy food!

From where the food and daily expenses coming for these fools? Find that and burn that money.... If stomach burns then there will NOT be any problems!

Stopping the construction of 14,000 Crore project! My foot... give some treatment so that they understand!

You told that there are accidents in nuclear power plants, so that led to th leak of hazardous chemicals, So hazardous chemicals caused cancer(I am not denying this)... If that is the case then there should be Cancer for Indian citizens living near Nuclear power plants. Now where is the scientific proof for what you have claimed!

"Radiation leak in nuclear power plants in India has caused cancer to normal public" ... I am not a liar here!

Between your 205 is NOT from Hindu!

Pakistan's ISI is providing food and emotional support to poor youths, These poor youths are trained to attack unarmed civilians in India.. Are you OK with that?

If there is no food... these stupids would have gone to work and earned for the next meal!

If you provide free food then no one will go for work! First of all India should shoot the people who provide free moral support and free food! Everything will fall in place!

YOU ARE A LIAR. You have failed miserably in reading comprehension. YOU really dont understand English. READ POST 256 Again re read the previous posts as to what you wrote and what I stated. You stated post 87 is where you got the quote you mention, "Radiation leak in nuclear power plants in India has caused cancer to normal public". COMPLETELY FALSE. I COPIED THE ENTIRE POST 87, and there is no mention of that. So stop lying liar!

POst 205 is from a newspaper, not Hindu bt the content is what I am concerned with. Did you read that and what the authors mention?

Do you realize what the difference is with ISI and NGO;s. One provides arms training, the other doesn;t it. Pretty dumb to even compare the two. Damn you ar making tamils look bad.

YOU ARE A LIAR. You have failed miserably in reading comprehension. YOU really dont understand English. READ POST 256 Again re read the previous posts as to what you wrote and what I stated. You stated post 87 is where you got the quote you mention, "Radiation leak in nuclear power plants in India has caused cancer to normal public". COMPLETELY FALSE. I COPIED THE ENTIRE POST 87, and there is no mention of that. So stop lying liar!

POst 205 is from a newspaper, not Hindu bt the content is what I am concerned with. Did you read that and what the authors mention?

Do you realize what the difference is with ISI and NGO;s. One provides arms training, the other doesn;t it. Pretty dumb to even compare the two. Damn you ar making tamils look bad.

I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.
~George Bernard Shaw

I had not learned it yet!

I will not go to the protest today because if I go Salary will not be credited to my account at month end! I cannot pay my rent, cannot pay my debt, Cannot buy food!

From where the food and daily expenses coming for these fools? Find that and burn that money.... If stomach burns then there will NOT be any problems!

Stopping the construction of 14,000 Crore project! My foot... give some treatment so that they understand!

YOu don;t make much as a fisherman, enough to barely feed your family and put a roof over your head if anything. Why should we burn the money that feeds them. How do you know they are not being given simple supplies. Its called charity, you should ry it sometime. You forget rights, you forget what Gandhji went thru, he starved and fasted to protest what he felt was important and right, OUR INDEPENDENCE! The more I chat with you and your other handle, timetravel, it becomes more evident what a bunch of folks you are. Content with ppl working to feed themselves and not question anything. So, what happend when corruption tales place, you expect them to keep working to feed themselves, so that they cannot protest and complain? :azn: It becomes more evident that you have no class and would be quite happy if India lived in its darkest periods of caste segregation. Just because these folks were Hindu untochables at one time, does not make them any less human. YOu stated you studied in San Jose, how would you like ppl treating you like a dalit or untouchable.

T. A leak of hazardous chemicals wil cause cancer, what is the dispute? Would you like a link proving that. A google search will prove that to you.

Not as black & white as you are trying to make it out to be. Continuous exposure to hazardous chemicals increases the risk of cancer, nothing at all definitive about that. The chances of a radiation leak of any significance around a nuclear plant are low simply because of the enormous precautions taken. If otherwise, almost all those working there should have contracted cancer & long died.

You have also been mocking A.P.J. Abdul Kalam as merely a rocket engineer. Maybe you forgot that he was the President of India & therefore has access to all information even what is classified. His statements therefore has a validity based on the position he held & not necessarily on purely technical knowledge. By the way, what is with the mocking of a man who held the position of principal scientific adviser (before he was President). What particular qualifications do those protesting or those commenting (including you) bring to the table as comparison? If a nuclear scientist makes a statement you can then turn around & ask him if he was a civil engineer since it was they who were actually constructing the plant. The PM's statement is not enough, the former President's statements are not enough, everyone is lying or covering up, what on earth can anyone do to answer such innuendo? Beyond a point, one must conclude that rationality is not the basis of the opposition & therefore they have to be handled with means appropriate to their behaviour.

YOu don;t make much as a fisherman, enough to barely feed your family and put a roof over your head if anything. Why should we burn the money that feeds them. How do you know they are not being given simple supplies. Its called charity, you should ry it sometime. You forget rights, you forget what Gandhji went thru, he starved and fasted to protest what he felt was important and right, OUR INDEPENDENCE! The more I chat with you and your other handle, timetravel, it becomes more evident what a bunch of folks you are. Content with ppl working to feed themselves and not question anything. So, what happend when corruption tales place, you expect them to keep working to feed themselves, so that they cannot protest and complain? :azn: It becomes more evident that you have no class and would be quite happy if India lived in its darkest periods of caste segregation. Just because these folks were Hindu untochables at one time, does not make them any less human. YOu stated you studied in San Jose, how would you like ppl treating you like a dalit or untouchable.

Some how the 'Thank You' button was missing in your post!

It is not just some foreign hand! It also some local NGO's and some local missionaries! There will be no smoke without fire!

you are right, and the target were the community of fishermen who are financially weak I believe, we cannot blame them due to their financial condition. I can afford to speak about nation's interest, you can do that, but the one's who are little weak need to first think about their family. What the government cannot provide is provided by a third person who does not belong to India so definitely this will happen.

But the point is, is our nation so penetrable?

I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.
~George Bernard Shaw

~George Bernard Shaw

Whatever pig, maybe when you can bloster your claims with some hard evidence to what I stated, I will reconsider. But till then you ARE A LIAR>

you are right, and the target were the community of fishermen who are financially weak I believe, we cannot blame them due to their financial condition. I can afford to speak about nation's interest, you can do that, but the one's who are little weak need to first think about their family. What the government cannot provide is provided by a third person who does not belong to India so definitely this will happen.

It always going to be the poor. I just think you guys are making conspiracy theories to suit your needs. I am well aware of NGO;s and some of them are not as honest as they appear especially in the Northeast but to accuse all? That is ridiculous. Those NGO;s are responisble for doing what govt fails to do for its own ppl. Provide a f-king meal and an education. We have shitty teachers who cant add and teach proper English. Corruption is killing ous to the core....and ppl greed for themselves and not for the nation is also a big culprit

It always going to be the poor. I just think you guys are making conspiracy theories to suit your needs. I am well aware of NGO;s and some of them are not as honest as they appear especially in the Northeast but to accuse all? That is ridiculous. Those NGO;s are responisble for doing what govt fails to do for its own ppl. Provide a f-king meal and an education. We have shitty teachers who cant add and teach proper English. Corruption is killing ous to the core....and ppl greed for themselves and not for the nation is also a big culprit

Whatever pig, maybe when you can bloster your claims with some hard evidence to what I stated, I will reconsider. But till then you ARE A LIAR>

You first. So far in your huge mountain of thoughts posted on this subject, no hard evidence has been presented as to why this plant should not run. All we got are "what ifs". Kind of rich of you to hold others to a standard that you are unwilling to pin yourself down to.

yes and the severity of death is even more in a meteor crash. so maybe u need to leave earth too?

n what about other ppl across the world(MILLIONS) living in areas around nuclear reactors?

why this PARTICULAR nuclear reactor cant withstand the Natural Disaster?

why other Nuclear plants in India & world can withstand Natural disasters like Tsiunamis, Earthquakes, Meteor crash, Volacano, Humarn error, Terrorist Attacks etc? Are other nuclear plants in world immune to such threats or these threats are not present to other nuclear plants?

So why single out this plant only.

the NATURAL THREATS and HUMAN ERRORS and TERRORIST ATTACKS also like I mentioned are valid for ALL nuclear plants worldwide. So as per u there should be no nuclear plant anywhere in the world.

enough of ur malafide intentions on this thread against Indias progress.! instead of ranting in the whole thread there is no single proof given by you as to why ONLY this reactor in whole world is going to be affected by such threats as in red and not others. or you are just against nuclear energy TOTALLY.

and change ur flags plz. ur posts are digressing, pointless, proofless and without any logic with a hidden and ulterior motive against India's efforts to acheive energy adequacy.

reply awaited. for the whole thread the point was that this plant is DANGEROUS as it faces threats like in red. NOW THAT POINT IS DEBUNKED as such threats are FACED by ALL nuclear reactors. our deat Trinity has now changes his tune. now he says for some ppl money is important and not life. (in particlur the western n european ppl :lol:)

Reply to abopve post still awaited. WHY only THIS particluar plant is going to fail against threats mentioned in red in quoted post and not OTHER PLANTS in the WORLD?

You first. So far in your huge mountain of thoughts posted on this subject, no hard evidence has been presented as to why this plant should not run. All we got are "what ifs". Kind of rich of you to hold others to a standard that you are unwilling to pin yourself down to.

You dont even know what I am referring to? So why would you get involved and pick sides? Kind of stupid dont you think? Read up Post 256 if are interested in learning what I am peeved about. I have given facts links on two separate threads. Now run along and do you homework.

Move the plant (if possible) to Gujurat or somewhere else where its value will be appreciated.

reply awaited. for the whole thread the point was that this plant is DANGEROUS as it faces threats like in red. NOW THAT POINT IS DEBUNKED as such threats are FACED by ALL nuclear reactors. our deat Trinity has now changes his tune. now he says for some ppl money is important and not life. (in particlur the western n european ppl :lol:)

Reply still awaited. WHY THIS particluar plant is going to fail against threats mentioned in post above and not OTHER PLANTS in the WORLD?

Yawn....I never changed my tune. I guess English is a hard languahe to understand Rocky

Back
Top Bottom