What's new

India Stoking Terrorism in Pakistan's Tribal Belt

I actually hope that this news is true. We need to take this covert war away from Indian soil and onto the enemy's soil. Let them get the taste of their own medicine.

And after all this, if any Indian is caught we can obviously blame 'non-state actors'.

cant-prove-good-exists-spout-usual-bullshit.jpg

oh India works so hard!
India tries to contain china on us order! :no:

India pokes nose in internal matters of Afghanistan :hitwall:

India spreads terror in Bangladesh :woot:

now India strokes terror in Pakistan. :lol:

India don't work so hard! take rest.

so give proof and clear the name of india.
i m completely frustrated with threads without proof:lol::lol:

sorry->credible evidence:D

The Proof is India has around 100 Consilor sections in Afghanistan......What they are doing.....funding and training terrorists to disturbe Pakistan.

The Proof is India has around 100 Consilor sections in Afghanistan......What they are doing.....funding and training terrorists to disturbe Pakistan.

I'm sorry, but those 100 cousulates in Afghanistan are ISI consulates, not Indias. And its ISI thats fomenting terror in Pakistan. Please ask them why they are doing that.

You want proof - here, the proof if the around 100 consulates ISI has in Afghanistan... What they are doing.....funding and training terrorists to disturbe Pakistan.

this makes me so angry that i am going to find 5 cows and torture them to death.

Indian cows?

then surely if your shovel can dig that deep, it can dig just less than a half-meter further and uncover as to why such groups (mostly indigenous ones) rebel in the first place

Pakistanis should always remember - india and indians are our #1 enemey. They are the biggest threat to our nation.

Pakistanis should always remember - Their biggest enemy are conspiracy theories and hippocrasy that make them ignorant of the true facts and situation and at last they will suffer because of it.

So accept the problems and facts in place of chasing illusionary ghosts or making CIA-Mosad-RAW-Aliens type of conspiracy theories. :wave:

Pakistanis should always remember - Their biggest enemy are conspiracy theories and hippocrasy that make them ignorant of the true facts and situation and at last they will suffer because of it.

So accept the problems and facts in place of chasing illusionary ghosts or making CIA-Mosad-RAW-Aliens type of conspiracy theories. :wave:

well all others are later india is our number 1 and all time tested , quality assured enemy............

this is what Pakistan is doing from last 60 years,......................

well u need to read history who started it 1st by occupying Kashmir and stopping our waters.....
read resolutions passed in 1948 in indian assemblies ........... much more ....

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom