What's new

India Stoking Terrorism in Pakistan's Tribal Belt

if u Indians have the nuts to face Pakistan then come up and show us what you got I am not asking much just that mobilize your troops on ur western border and attack us, you will see what happens how a divided nation turn into a powerhouse overnight no more Pathans,Punjabis,Sindhis or Baluchs no Muslims or non Muslims just Pakistanis taking the fight to your front door like back in 65......

What more credible proof you people need for indian involvement in FATA and Balauchistan? our military has caputured tonnes of indian made ammunition and equipment from these coward militants. But india's strategey has totally failed despite of spending billions of dollors on militant operations in Pakistan

if u Indians have the nuts to face Pakistan then come up and show us what you got I am not asking much just that mobilize your troops on ur western border and attack us, you will see what happens how a divided nation turn into a powerhouse overnight no more Pathans,Punjabis,Sindhis or Baluchs no Muslims or non Muslims just Pakistanis taking the fight to your front door like back in 65......

Why take so much trouble when we are doing the job pretty well in a fairly cheap way...

Why take so much trouble when we are doing the job pretty well in a fairly cheap way...

Well, i want to say that then you are playing with fire and this fire will burn you. Remember one thing ever, Pakistan has more choices & possibilities to destabilize India, You will suffer more. Ever wish for good but not for bad.

Well, i want to say that then you are playing with fire and this fire will burn you. Remember one thing ever, Pakistan has more choices & possibilities to destabilize India, You will suffer more. Ever wish for good but not for bad.

We've had our share of suffering.

The fire that you started and that is now burning your home, has burnt thousands of our countrymen over the past 25 years.

You're only having a taste of your own medicine.

Indians and Afghans have long been victims to this policy of Pakistani agencies and army.

It's only that the Chickens have come home to roost now.

u r not ready to accept that,u have already play a lot with CIA against ussr,india.
who can forget the thousssssssands of cuts to bleed india.

u r not ready to accept that,u have already play a lot with CIA against ussr,india.
who can forget the thousssssssands of cuts to bleed india.

We sufferred millions of cuts in East Pakistan, so we do not need an Indian to stop vinning about "thousssssssands of cuts to bleed India"? India wants to dominate the region that is why (01) it trained the thousands of Muqti Bani to stoke terrorism and gurella warfare in East Pakistan (02) LTTE to stoke terrorism and gurella warfare in Sri Lanka (03) RAW created consulates in Afghanistan to stoke terrorism and unrest in Pakistan (04) Hosting of the Dalai Lama and an exile government of Tibet to stoke unrest in China (05) Using Afhganistan against Pakistan to stoke tensions between them.................and on and on

India needs to behave and act like a civilized country otherwise it will surrounded by all enemy states.

We sufferred millions of cuts in East Pakistan, so we do not need an Indian to stop vinning about "thousssssssands of cuts to bleed India"? India wants to dominate the region that is why (01) it trained the thousands of Muqti Bani to stoke terrorism and gurella warfare in East Pakistan (02) LTTE to stoke terrorism and gurella warfare in Sri Lanka (03) RAW created consulates in Afghanistan to stoke terrorism and unrest in Pakistan (04) Hosting of the Dalai Lama and an exile government of Tibet to stoke unrest in China (05) Using Afhganistan against Pakistan to stoke tensions between them.................and on and on

India needs to behave and act like a civilized country otherwise it will surrounded by all enemy states.

1: Really? So the Bengalis didn't want freedom themselves? And your psycho military didn't kill hundreds of thousands in a modern day genocide?
2:India was one of the main forces which helped get rid of the LTTE. In the words of the Lankan president "If we'd let the IPKF stay for another few months we'd have solved the LTTE problem then and there.
3:No.. those consulates are to help Indian overseas citizens and oversee our development efforts.
4:The Dalai Lama is the spiritual leader of the Buddhists. Hosting him is in no way related to China. And you can remain in delusion, but all the world knows that the tibetans are a peaceful people.
5:Repeating point 3 in different words doesn't give you a new point.

India may have small little enemy states in our vicinity. (No, China is not our enemy. look up the dacts in the last 10 years bilateral trade has increased 5 fold. We're 2 huge booming economies which support eachother).
But we have huge powerful friends in Russia, Israel and more recently USA and the European consortium.

I am NOT waiting for proof .... I am waiting for RIGHT TIME....

images

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom