What's new

India steps into Philippines-China spat over South China Sea

of course, ones motherland is always paradise.
kindly come back with better comments, you're boring us.

:enjoy:I am bored about u guys 2

yeah and they say kashmir is the heaven on earth
never heard something like that for beijing or shanghai:bunny:

Yeah, because Kashmir is a muslim country, which should be part of pakistan. the paradise does not apply to india.

wow kashmir is a country
keep the fantasies coming
i m enjoying them a lot

:enjoy:I am bored about u guys 2

Yeah, because Kashmir is a muslim country, which should be part of pakistan. the paradise does not apply to india.

Get a life boy. I have opinion on Tibet. Will that make it an acceptable thing to Chinese? BTW...why are you cursing innocent Kashmiris?

Yeah, based on the history facts, it's Vietnam should be part of China, not Tibet.

And you should be part of Mangolia.

Get a life boy. I have opinion on Tibet. Will that make it an acceptable thing to Chinese? BTW...why are you cursing innocent Kashmiris?

it's your fellow bring them to the topic

And you should be part of Mangolia.

yeah, I will be very happy to be part of Mongolia if they dare to claim us.It will be their turn the disappear if they do so.

Ahemm, what do you know about Kashmir? Just that it majorly has Muslims? That is how limited your knowledge is?

Leave the clown alone..let him make more funny statements.

PS: There was nothing wrong with GOI's statement. Why are Chinese getting worked up?

more likely a case of limited scope of transcript provided

Extensive transcript costs a lot..China is not as rich for now.

Leave the clown alone..let him make more funny statements.

PS: There was nothing wrong with GOI's statement. Why are Chinese getting worked up?
We are disappointed. We want to see india step directly into the conflict so we have an excuse to unleash our military power and take back our Southern Tibet.

We are disappointed. We want to see india step directly into the conflict so we have an excuse to unleash our military power and take back our Southern Tibet.
Unleashing army or pussing back is matter of if and when India steps in, India is not foolish unlike your ego. China does not have the balls to go with a conflict with Philippines too..

Back
Top Bottom