What's new

India steps into Philippines-China spat over South China Sea

Well done to India, about time India starts to flex its muscles and trust me a lot of the small Asian nations want India to be involved as well. At least India does no go around threatening, warning nations, India are more interested in peaceful and fair negations.

Welcome to the world stage India, you are a great and amazing country, and the world needs you guys.

Well done to India, about time India starts to flex its muscles and trust me a lot of the small Asian nations want India to be involved as well. At least India does no go around threatening, warning nations, India are more interested in peaceful and fair negations.

Welcome to the world stage India, you are a great and amazing country, and the world needs you guys.

Yeah, west master recognize India's power again. And Indians will be excited about your praise.

Yeah, west master recognize India's power again. And Indians will be excited about your praise.

I think its time to ensure the human rights of Dalits and tribals in India.

It over high time you stop killing innocent civilians in Tibet and declare that illegally all these years you ahve captured Tibet and give independance to Tibet.

Chinese attrocities in Tibet

Last edited by a moderator:
Good! india needs to deploy warships in the South China Sea and start a border conflict with China. Finally, our 3000+ nuclear weapons will find their destiny in indian population centers. 90% of indians will be liquidated in the opening hours of the conflict.

India is just telling to resolve issue peacefully without use of force. We do not want powerful nations using their newly gained power to bully smaller neighbours into submission.

Admitting Indian concern about the events, the MEA spokesperson said, "Maintenance of peace and security in the region is of vital interest to the international community. India urges both countries to exercise restraint and resolve the issue diplomatically according to principles of international law

Lies have to have limits.

South China Sea dispute escalates, US on standby | Asia | DW.DE | 10.05.2012

More players joining in.. Chinis will soon back off..

The best cowards can do ..

Entertaining false flag :azn:

Good! india needs to deploy warships in the South China Sea and start a border conflict with China. Finally, our 3000+ nuclear weapons will find their destiny in indian population centers. 90% of indians will be liquidated in the opening hours of the conflict.

I think 5 of dem on India and India would be history and 4 of their A5 and China would be history too. The remaining 2955 nuclear warhead will be paper weights.

ya but they dont burn themselves in other countries demanding freedom.......

Oppressed indians sh*t their way to freedom!

The day wont be long for the wholesome liberation of india!

india - listen up: send in your clay pigeon navy to Huangyan dao and root for your accidental ally - the Pinoys! We will end your
miseries within our range!

india - listen up: send in your clay pigeon navy to Huangyan dao and root for your accidental ally - the Pinoys! We will end your

we have been SCS for a while now, listening to your megafail warnings

Try not to use the word nuke in one of your posts for once. Again, China is not like Al Queda, its not going to use nukes any anyone and everyone.

This issue will be settle peacefully.

India will also not send any warship to SCS region to confront Chinese navy there. It would not be a smart thing for them to do.

Made in China...:rofl: No warranty.

You shouldn't be talking crap about Chinese made stuff when India is importing so much of it.

I have one thing for chinese ships.....:bunny:

Try not to use the word nuke in one of your posts for once. Again, China is not like Al Queda, its not going to use nukes any anyone and everyone.

This issue will be settle peacefully.

India will also not send any warship to SCS region to confront Chinese navy there. It would not be a smart thing for them to do.

You shouldn't be talking crap about Chinese made stuff when India is importing so much of it.

I admit it was a nonsense reply to a nonsense post. Cool down dear.

Back
Top Bottom