What's new

India, Sri Lanka hold talks on nuclear deal

Oh duffer we dont face any 10hr loadshadding where i live.
Sorry boy, when all your newspapers from a year back to 12 minutes back state that, when your own minister in charge of power stated that today, when most of your countrypeople confirm it, we cannot believe you. So dispense with the name calling, as you have been exposed as a shameless liar. Conserve some power by shutting down your computer - we don't want that precious national resource wasted for lying and false bragging, do we?

Best in S Asia, my foot.

Sorry boy, when all your newspapers from a year back to 12 minutes back state that, when your own minister in charge of power stated that today, when most of your countrypeople confirm it, we cannot believe you. So dispense with the name calling, as you have been exposed as a shameless liar. Conserve some power by shutting down your computer - we don't want that precious national resource wasted for lying and false bragging, do we?

Best in S Asia, my foot.
LOL Kiddo Our news papers often exaggerate.

Cant see a reason for why not ? Suppose if it is about thorium research i guess the authorities must have felt the need for Indian expertise in the field..
It cant. Pakistan is yet to design and develop its own nuclear reactors. All its reactors are purchased from China.
India has both - Russia and Indian reactors already operational.

Plus, if its Thorium, then India is the absolute cutting edge of Thorium research because we have so much Thorium.

plutonium based Nuclear tech is best in our possession atleast in Region of SA. That was my point.
u guys can't make an indigenous nuclear reactor man,,,at least i don't know.
if u can i would like to know

plutonium based Nuclear tech is best in our possession atleast in Region of SA. That was my point.

1) How is it the best?
2) How is it even yours?

Please explain technically how it is "the best" or at least provide me a citation from a credible source, preferrably a technical journal, that says so. It is easy to make up idiotic personal opinions like this to feel good.

Anyway glad to see you are back after a few hours of power cut. Hopefully you can give me the info I asked for before the next power cut.

Last edited:
1) How is it the best?
2) How is it even yours?

It seems u r really interested in defaming the original topic, but im not. Anyways i expect u to study the nuclear tech we have in our possession. Hint; American gov reports abt nuclear tech and arsenal of pakistan.

Anyways goodbye i wont further derail thread.

It seems u r really interested in deframing the original topic, but im not. Anyways i expect u to study the nuclear tech we have in our possession. Hint; American gov reports abt nuclear tech and arsenal of pakistan.

In other words, you can't provide a source to backup your claim. I didn't expect you to.

As for derailing the original topic, you started that by barging into this thread and claiming that your's is the best. When asked to back that up, suddenly you dont want to deviate from the topic. Very convenient. In future don't make these silly statements.

It seems u r really interested in defaming the original topic, but im not. Anyways i expect u to study the nuclear tech we have in our possession. Hint; American gov reports abt nuclear tech and arsenal of pakistan.

Anyways goodbye i wont further derail thread.
Foolish man, read up yourself on the sources you are mentioning.
That Pakistan is building more nuclear weapons has nothing to do with nuclear technology.

Pakistan is not even comparable to India in nuclear technology. Your nuclear technology now is what India achieved back in the 80's!

India even exports nuclear equipment now!

Foolish man, read up yourself on the sources you are mentioning.
That Pakistan is building more nuclear weapons has nothing to do with nuclear technology.

Pakistan is not even comparable to India in nuclear technology. Your nuclear technology now is what India achieved back in the 80's!

India even exports nuclear equipment now!
Kid im again maintaining my calm but im compelled to reply yr rhetoric.........

Im referring to a report in mid 2000s that American said after Mushy co-operated with them on nuclear security and type tech. It concluded its best in region specially viz a viz india. Now these americans r someone who know they type tech we possess and u possess. Anyways this might be hard foe someone of yr nationality to swallow and i can perfectly understand. Abt nuclear sale? By bribing western companies and promising to give them leverages in yr domestic market in their difficult financial times u may have achieved a NSG status with out NPT. But that proves nothing in above context.

Anyways good bye

Last edited:
incase u missed this. @Contrarian
Again, for the love of whatever God you believe in.

US has not given nuclear reactor technology to Pakistan!

FFS, start reading international publications more. This is about nuclear technology. Pakistan is not even counted amongst the globe as even important in nuclear technology.

nor to u.;)
Ofcourse not. And just to let you know, Pakistan cannot purchase nuclear reactors from any country except China.

And India and US cannot indulge in nuclear trade because our liability laws are incompatible with each other.

And lastly, India has designed and constructed its own nuclear reactors. And Indian reactors are the most economical reactors in the sub 300MW category.

Back
Top Bottom