What's new

India Soldiers Gang Rape 13-year Old Kashmiri Girl

Let's not. We are only concerned with Kashmir. How they handle their soldiers elsewhere is totally their own concern. Our concern is when it affects our own people.

couldnt agree with you more brother =]

Every good human being in this world will and does CONDEMN ALL RAPES!!! NO Matter who has perpetrated the rape!

We Muslims and good people stand Together in Opposition to Rape!

"You seem like a newbie to the whole Kashmir thing... Or you wouldn't put your neck on the line for a rapist."

You seem like a newbie to the concept of jurisprudence. I've defended nobody nor anything except to suggest allowing the facts to unfold before rendering judgement. Your opinions may be strengthened by such patience. That doesn't seem unreasonable-or is it?

Finally, Pakistan's own legacy of concern and care for the rights of women citizens, particularly rape, gang-rape, honor killings, acid assaults, and immolation is a tenuous proposition-well documented by NGOs both within and without. Is that relevant? I don't believe so. Only this alleged act by these soldiers against this young girl matters and I'd hope that it remains in that narrow context.

I stand by my comment that this is an issue seized upon by those here inflamed by Mumbai and eager for deflection. Comments made here about vindication of acts in Mumbai-PRIOR to this incident-are tasteless, logically irrelevant, and couched in simple vendetta from which nobody emerges a winner.

"You seem like a newbie to the whole Kashmir thing... Or you wouldn't put your neck on the line for a rapist."

You seem like a newbie to the concept of jurisprudence. I've defended nobody nor anything except to suggest allowing the facts to unfold before rendering judgement. Your opinions may be strengthened by such patience. That doesn't seem unreasonable-or is it?

Finally, Pakistan's own legacy of concern and care for the rights of women citizens, particularly rape, gang-rape, honor killings, acid assaults, and immolation is a tenuous proposition-well documented by NGOs both within and without. Is that relevant? I don't believe so. Only this alleged act by these soldiers against this young girl matters and I'd hope that it remains in that narrow context.

I stand by my comment that this is an issue seized upon by those here inflamed by Mumbai and eager for deflection. Comments made here about vindication of acts in Mumbai-PRIOR to this incident-are tasteless, logically irrelevant, and couched in simple vendetta from which nobody emerges a winner.
Dude, so your argument is that someone said something inappropriate on a forum so you're going to start siding with rapists?

Awesome. You're just advocating for a rapist out of principle. Right. It's okay then.

This seems crystalline-

"I've defended nobody nor anything except to suggest allowing the facts to unfold before rendering judgement."

I know that this comment wasn't missed by you. As such, I've not advocated for anybody or anything except the legal process.

Please don't engage in willful dissemblance. My thoughts are clear enough to those not eager to exploit events within a broader context.

your people .People living in Indian Kashmir are Indians .dare you call them pakistani ....hehe:D

people who wave the pakistani flag in indian kashmir are indians?
people who object to the indian injustice are indians?
people who have been fighting for their independence from india are indians?
KASHMIRIS WILL NEVER ASSOCIATE THEMSELVES WITH INDIANS
and this is a KASHMIRI talking! :pakistan:

people who wave the pakistani flag in indian kashmir are indians?

Those are traitors.

people who object to the indian injustice are indians?

Those are rightful citizens.

people who have been fighting for their independence from india are indians?

Again traitors and terrorists.

KASHMIRIS WILL NEVER ASSOCIATE THEMSELVES WITH INDIANS
and this is a KASHMIRI talking!

Well you should stop dreaming anymore. Kashmir is with India and is an integral part of India. Period.

Those are traitors.
Those are rightful citizens.
Again traitors and terrorists.
Well you should stop dreaming anymore. Kashmir is with India and is an integral part of India. Period.

THERE ISNT A TRUE KASHMIRI THAT CONSIDERS HIMSELF INDIAN
ONE SUCH KASHMIRI IS RIGHT HERE!!
AND KASHMIR WILL NEVER BE A PART OF INDIA
US KASHMIRIS WONT EVER ALLOW IT
WE DONT WANNA BE WITH U LEARN TO ACCEPT IT!!!

THERE ISNT A TRUE KASHMIRI THAT CONSIDERS HIMSELF INDIAN
ONE SUCH KASHMIRI IS RIGHT HERE!!
AND KASHMIR WILL NEVER BE A PART OF INDIA
US KASHMIRIS WONT EVER ALLOW IT
WE DONT WANNA BE WITH U LEARN TO ACCEPT IT!!!

You are entitled to your opinion, but the ground realities doesn't change to your liking.

You are entitled to your opinion, but the ground realities doesn't change to your liking.

thats wat im trying to tell u
kashmir is not a part of india and probably never be
u indians think kashmir is a part of india but the reality is very different
when will u guys ever learn
its like talking to a wall :hitwall:

thats wat im trying to tell u
kashmir is not a part of india and probably never be
u indians think kashmir is a part of india but the reality is very different
when will u guys ever learn
its like talking to a wall :hitwall:

I understand you my friend. I know the realities. We have leaders elected from Kashmir to the Indian parliament, which tell that Kashmir is part of India. Now your reality is my myth, as simple as that.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom