What's new

India, Singapore Can Consider Warship-Building Venture, Says Expert

bro
Bro, that is the problem. We dont understand the things, the Indians are leap ahead or generation ahead in designing the warships, why we going to need Singapore help for designing warship.

Only things I see kickbacks.
Bro, that is the problem. We dont understand the things, the Indians are leap ahead or generation ahead in designing the warships, why we going to need Singapore help for designing warship.

yes bro

Yes brother completely agreed with you this is typical indian mind set that foreign made is always better than home made . Indian naval ship building is far more better than Singapore

Had suggested roping in Israel and Singapore as partners to MCA project 3 years ago and heard many fellow Indians laughing about it.

Now the government itself is considering defence building cooperation with Singapore.

An India-Singapore-Israel collaboration would be a win-win strategy for all three countries.

We have technology, building capacity and production management skills in each of these respectful countries.

Then why have we delayed it so far?

Still late is better than never.

Singapore is a strong, reliable partner to India and has good relations with Israel as well.

Sometimes tying up with second level strategic countries (unlike the Big 6) has a greater advantage.

Countries like Singapore, Israel, South Africa, Brazil, Vietnam, Japan, Korea etc offer a lot of potential for tying up with our defence manufacturers for a strong collaboration.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom