What's new

India signs $1.4 Billion deal with Israel for Phalcon AWACs and UAVs

which fake lies , our aircraft carrier which russian refit with a chinese engine , engine fails on its way back ...
how many people in china died when missiles tests misfire and landed on civilians...
the sub you sell too bd is outdated..
first try sell your weapons to pakistan , ..
countries buy chinese weapons just because you facilitate then to buy on loans...
give me one example when a country buy from you on cash....not even pakistan...
i can keep going , but neither have time nor i am intrested .....
Sourgrape comment. You indian is only good at badmouth rivals. Our facts and deal are there for you all to see. You can live in denial but facts will be China export weapon is gaining ground everyday based on merit and performance. While India will only grow in buying other arms :lol:

Denial is bad for you :enjoy:

Chinese made CH-4B action footage provided by Iraq army. Hundreds of bull eye precision score. Hundred of sorties and combat proven. Not even Israel can match our feat. :enjoy:

What AWACS did we buy from Russia?
Congrats,only very few countries has developed armed drones.

Ya.... Awac and drone are the same..:enjoy:

But i dont think so its gonna happen... A&N will be covered with Radar..maybe long range.
Maybe our own AE&w will be used to cover the gaps
But ours lacks the coverage of phalcon.

THE FISH HAS TAKEN THE BAIT. JUST PROVES THAT MOS SAD+ RAW ARE JOINTLY OPERATING IN OUR REGION, STIRRING UP SO CALLED ISLAMIC TERRORISM.

I THOUGHT THAT MO SAD WERE AN EXTREMELY INTELLIGENT ORG,,WELL NOWHERE NEAR US, BANGLADESHIS.:-):smitten::yahoo:

hummm

India is on a shopping spree. @Samurai_assassin what is the difference between our and their shopping moron ? They bought Rafaels, S400 and now this one in two months and what we did in return ? Care to share data of last two years pathetic moron ?
you seem to like the word moron quiet a lot, was you neglected as a child?

India is on a shopping spree. @Samurai_assassin what is the difference between our and their shopping moron ? They bought Rafaels, S400 and now this one in two months and what we did in return ? Care to share data of last two years pathetic moron ?
let's hope they don't point their guns at your house. Infact who cares they'd only be targetting a morron.

you seem to like the word moron quiet a lot, was you neglected as a child?

let's hope they don't point their guns at your house. Infact who cares they'd only be targetting a morron.
Looks like someone is rattled to their core about Indias millitery spending. didn't you know India is a much larger economy than Pakistan? They can afford to spend three times more then Pakistan's military budget because they have the money to do so, everyone knows this, except you. Try not to wet your trousers or have sleepless nights, we can sense you are falling into a state of mental breakdown.

They can afford to spend three times more then Pakistan's military budget because they have the money to do so, everyone knows this, except you..
correction 10 times, they are 10x greater economy, with revenues even higher than that

those who **tch around should know, that china i spending 5X more than India and is much more superior than India when you compare pak vs india
but is that making India going around and trying to match them in quantity

Israel Signs $1.4 Billion Contracts with India
India signed two contracts with IAI for the purchase of two Phalcon/IL-76 Airborne Early Warning and Control Systems (AWACS) and ten Heron TP UAVs

IsraelDefense | 25/11/2016

Send to a friend
A+A-Size
Share on
Share on
maxresdefault_51.jpg

youtube.com

The News Fusion website reports that India signed two contracts worth $1.4bn with Israel Aerospace Industries (IAI) for the purchase of two additional Phalcon/IL-76 Airborne Early Warning and Control Systems (AWACS) valued at $1 billion, and 10 Heron TP unmanned air vehicles (UAVs) during the recent visit of Israeli President Reuven Rivlin to India.

The contracts were signed in New Delhi on November 16, in the presence of Brig. Gen. (ret.) Michel Ben-Baruch, Director of IMOD's SIBAT Division, and Indian Defense Secretary G. Mohan Kumar.

An official of the Indian Air Force said the purchase of two AWACS has been pending for the past five years, and the deliveries should be made within the next two to three years. “Phalcon AWACS are tremendous force multipliers, and we are having an excellent experience with them,” the official added.

A $400m contract for the purchase of 10 weaponized Heron TP UAVs was also signed with IAI. Deliveries to the IAF are expected to be completed over the next three years.

According to the official, the Indian Heron TPs will have very sophisticated communication & intelligence systems, detection finders, signal parameters, emitter classification, and geo-location capabilities, in addition to electronic surveillance measures for long-range automatic detection and identification of emitting targets.

The official added that Indian Heron TPs would be capable of launching guided munitions and lightweight tactical missiles. Currently, the three Indian Defense Forces operate around 60 Heron UAVs, but it is not known whether they are weaponized or not. The three Indian Defense Forces have a joint requirement of over 200 weaponized UAVs in the next ten years.

IAI has also given a proposal to India’s Defense Research and Development Organization (DRDO) to co-develop an advanced version of Heron UAV in India. However, the ruling National Democratic Alliance government wants all future UAV requirements to be met through the Make in India initiative. Israeli Searcher Mark I & II, Heron and Harop UAVs are currently used by Indian defense forces.

http://www.israeldefense.co.il/en/node/27690

@Penguin @500 @Natan @Archdemon @GBU-28 @F-15I @mike2000 is back @Blue Marlin @Mountain Jew
@Beny Karachun @Archdemon

which PLATFORM will INDIA use for Phalconm AWACS this time

ie WILL IT BE the PHALCON again

Last edited:
That was like 10 years ago,new system has arrived and will be procured by PLA alone with Ultra light howitzer AH4(Just won a huge bid in Kuwait against M777) and it is not that hard to know our current EW/radar tech level if you take a look at the Type 055's DBR,good day.
182017jvg4g88qg3qkvg8g-jpg.354515
why dont u open a new thread : Celestial Wonder Weapon from China !

why dont u open a new thread : Celestial Wonder Weapon from China !
I repeatedly requesting my fellow Indians,pleas don't underestimate the enemy. That's the worst thing you can do to your military. I do honestly believes that a country like China with its higher number of qualified engineers with back of huge hard money can make wonders in military techs,you don't need to be rocket scientists to understand this,simple common sense is enough for that. Theirs gears may not outclass westerner/Russian,but surely it's not dumb.

we should plan our strategy based on their advertised capabilities. Let's learn from USA and what did they have done with MIG 25,they were initially shocked with its capabilities and to counter that they come up with f15. Rest is history 103 aerial kills against zero losses.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom