What's new

India: should you be China's foe or friend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You've never experienced India. India is behind SUDAN, and that is a TRUE FACT!!! There is not a single nation in the world that is behind India, how can there be when you consider these startling revelations:

-- Bharat murders more of its own people than any nation in the world!

-- Bharat has 2 million who die of hunger (largely due to their brahmin policies) EACH year!

-- Bharat alone has nearly HALF of the worlds destitute who live under $2/day, and MORE THAN HALF of those with <$1/day!

-- Bharat has chronic pathological propaganda that it uses to try to deceive its unwitting citizens (successfully) and outside world (un-successfully)!

So to say that Taiwan (which is one of the world's top-notch scientific and technological center) is a notch behind India, is well, ridiculous.

This is written by a person who is the citizen of the country which is worst human rights violator in the world.

-- Bharat has the technological, scientific and industrial know-how equivalent to Nigeria only!
Congrats you have surpassed all the limits of trolling :blah:

India: China,should i be your foe or friend?
China:India ,you are irrelevant to me!
India:Houston , am i ?
Houston : yes,you are .
China:........
India:no, i am the greatest superpower.i can safe the world
Houston :India......are you high?
China:........
India:but you promised me, i will always be your sweathart.....
Houston :yes ,you are,but you don't have $ 2000B foreign exchange reserves
China:..........
India:i want F-22
Houston:(thinking:3B for a 2-H AC).OK,1B for one.
China:..........
India:no discount for a "free" country like you?
Houston: are you kiding?caste system,religious animosity ,Child abuse...... you should be grateful.
China:.......
India:OK,OK.but you are killing innocent people and abusing prisoners everyday,Iraq,Afghanistan......
Houston:OK,OK. 1.1B for one F-22
China:.......
India: thanks!
Houston:........
China:.......(Thinking:&#29399;&#21676;&#29399;,&#19968;&#22068;&#27611;....&#40556;&#34444;&#30456;&#20105;&#65292;&#28180;&#32705;&#24471;&#21033;. &#65289;
&#20853;&#32773;&#65292;&#35809;&#35784;&#20063;.

India: China,should i be your foe or friend?
China:... Free Tibet, Arunachal Pradesh, Aksai Chin, Democracy, competing for Energy, arms market in Pakistan, using Pakistan to contain India.. well we dont think you are important
India: If that be so then why are you so religious about propping Pakistan up to nag India? Nuke and missile transfers, infrastructure, weapons, tanks, aircraft, phew! thankyou so much for not showing interest in India!! Probably you would have been feeding the Pakistanis out of your hands had you shown any more interest in India!!!
Houston : hahahahahaha
India: so what is it going to be?
Houston : China.. why are you always so stuck up? You are not the only emerging power...
China: Well, we will never be surpassed, there is no way a democracy like India could make sweat shops upon sweat shops for hapless Chinese to work in.. after all death in a factory serving the nation is better than unknown death in countryside.. and while I am at it we will continue to poison your kids with our deadly toys
India: well why do you get so caught up in idealogy when all that is asked is a simple question
Houston: China is stalling like always, lets arrange a well publicised meeting with His Holiness The Dalai Lama, that will speed things up!
China: hey no! please dont do that! I think I have you by your balls USD 2T forex, remember? global banker, remember?
Houston: No, I dont think so, lost 'em in AfPak and the other in Iraq.
China: So what about the F-22 for Pakistan to help it fight Taliban in the WoT
Houston: Well, what?
India: *^#&*^#*^, What the fish????
China: The Taliban, they that have beards, long flowing clothes, suicide on their minds and go ack-ack-ing at the sight of any infidels.. the last time they boarded a flight in the US they crash landed it, 9/11 bing! They whooped our a$$ in Xinjiang too!
Houston: this F-22 thing is news to me.. oh and the Taliban what about them? We will first focus on WoT and then look at other ills plaguing the world.. that responsibility comes with natural leadership of the world
India: But Pakistan is still clamouring for a nuke deal and combat drones, the purchase list just gets longer.. thi s is getting insane
China: (thinking.. how can I control these two with an iron fist like I do my people.. I am not used to opinion.. CCP rules!)
.. thinking...
Free Tibet, Arunachal Pradesh, Aksai Chin, Democracy, competing for Energy, arms market in Pakistan, using Pakistan to contain India..
.. thinking too much...
India & Houston meanwhile give up after waiting on China's response for a few years.

Last edited:
India wants peace, we want to be friends with the Chinese. We want friendly relations with China because we want to concentrate on alleviation of poverty and economic progress and no way war with china is going to help us achieve that. But if you think that we will willingly replace Chinese toilet paper the way some of our neighbours have done, you can think again my friend.

Take care.

Its wonderful to hear from an Indian that you want to concerntrate on alleviation of poverty and economic progress. But its time to walk the walk instead of talk the talk. Also, India can progress at its own pace and not competing against another country. For example, its not necessary to compare to China constantly when it comes to economic development such as developing Bombay to a level that will make others forget Shanghai. India, like any other countries, should compare with itself and its own past. It should work with others to develop itself instead of where it is compare to others.

India and China should be friends and not enemies. There will be differences of opinion between the two countries. But there are lot more things in common.
India and China can agree to disagree on many things, without being disagreeable.

Its wonderful to hear from an Indian that you want to concerntrate on alleviation of poverty and economic progress. But its time to walk the walk instead of talk the talk. Also, India can progress at its own pace and not competing against another country. For example, its not necessary to compare to China constantly when it comes to economic development such as developing Bombay to a level that will make others forget Shanghai. India, like any other countries, should compare with itself and its own past. It should work with others to develop itself instead of where it is compare to others.

Dont preach preacher.. China has been living under a huge inferiority complex ever since her gates were busted with opium and then she was non-ceremoniously exploited. It is in response to that feeling that China is where it is today. If China is not comparing herself to developed nations most notably US, then what explains the capitalist zing under a shroud of communism? What explains **allegations** that she is constantly involved in theft of IP military or otherwise. Putts! If you were on your own streak looking only at your past.. China would still be the land of Kung fu and not much else

Dont preach preacher.. China has been living under a huge inferiority complex ever since her gates were busted with opium and then she was non-ceremoniously exploited. It is in response to that feeling that China is where it is today. If China is not comparing herself to developed nations most notably US, then what explains the capitalist zing under a shroud of communism? What explains **allegations** that she is constantly involved in theft of IP military or otherwise. Putts! If you were on your own streak looking only at your past.. China would still be the land of Kung fu and not much else

Chinese politicians does not comparing itself to others. Maybe some guys in here like to compare china to the US. But many, include me, have put them in their place. Many Indian guys in here talk about how India is going to surpass China and then the US in 5 years. But this is just guys talking crap in a forum.

However, things change when the politicians such as the PM and army chief start bragging and talk like you in here. Do you see the difference?

Chinese politicians

and I was under the impression that China is a land of workers only

does not comparing itself to others.

explain to me how you re-invented skyscrapers, bridges, multi laned roads if not by importing technology from US etc. If you want to grow in seclusion then throw out all MNCs from China and start re-inventing the wheel.

Maybe some guys in here like to compare china to the US.

most of them fly the Chinese flag

But many, include me, have put them in their place.

With your weird logic, very doubtful.

Many Indian guys in here talk about how India is going to surpass China and then the US in 5 years. But this is just guys talking crap in a forum.

What are you? The peeper into the global crystal ball? How are you so sure about your version of the future?

However, things change when the politicians such as the PM and army chief start bragging and talk like you in here. Do you see the difference?

What have we heard your Army Chief say anyway? Is he even allowed to speak to the free media? Oh I forgot there is no Chinese free media. What is that list of things Chinese media cant report on again? I assume he is on a very tight leash going by your all weather friend's experience with its Generals.

Last edited:
What have we heard your Army Chief say anyway? Is he even allowed to speak to the free media? Oh I forgot there is no Chinese free media. What is that list of things Chinese media cant report on again? I assume he is on a very tight leash going by your all weather friend's experience with its Generals.

I do not even know who is my army chief. The army chiefs should have the permission of the joint chief of staff or the president to talk to the reporters.

I'm not too certain about Chinese media. But about Indian generals and army chief of staff, including the former PM, they certainly can say anything they want. No need to check the facts. Is there any difference between how Indian politician talk vs how people talk in Bharak Rakshak.

I do not even know who is my army chief.

Let me make it easier for you. There is a colossal organisation called the PLA, the highest ranking officer should ideally be your Chief, else there could be widespread unease in the organisation.

The army chiefs should have the permission of the joint chief of staff or the president to talk to the reporters.

Like I said, tight leash, all weather friend's experience with it's Generals.

I'm not too certain about Chinese media.

China bans 18 topics from media - UPI.com

China bans local media from reporting on 18 subjects,Uyghur Human Rights Project,Uighur East Turkistan

China bans media from reporting on 18 subjects: Rediff.com Business

asahi.com????????China bans reporting on 18 subjects - English

Press group slams Chinese censorship - CNN.com

I have quoted a good mix of sources. Don't expect me to quote Chinese sources since they have been banned from reporting on the ban.
But about Indian generals and army chief of staff, including the former PM, they certainly can say anything they want..

You forget.. free media.

Let me make it easier for you. There is a colossal organisation called the PLA, the highest ranking officer should ideally be your Chief, else there could be widespread unease in the organisation.

Well, I'm not living in tribes any more so I have no chief. I'm also not a fan of PLA. As for the Indian government bragging, that just shows the maturity level of the leaders. So I actually do not blame you for bragging in here. you are just following your leaders. I'm not following Barack Hussein Jihadist Obama. He is a disgrace to America.

Well, I'm not living in tribes any more so I have no chief.

where is this leading us? you are only highlighting your ignorance if you dont know. <hint>General Chen Bingde </hint>

I'm also not a fan of PLA.

So? Who cares one way or the other?

As for the Indian government bragging, that just shows the maturity level of the leaders. So I actually do not blame you for bragging in here. you are just following your leaders. I'm not following Barack Hussein Jihadist Obama. He is a disgrace to America.

Let us work with facts. What you feel carries no weight.

Last edited:

Thanks fo your observations.

The path that India should take is decided by Indians who decide the kind of government they want. We have some of the finest brains in the world, economists, thinkers, technocrats and educationists. Policy formulation is guided by these people after taking into account the aspirations of the people. India is not on Mars and therefore can not live in isolation. I dont see any harm in some healthy competition be it with China or any other nation. Politicians have a habit of playing to the gallery and making exaggerated claims. We know what our capabilities are and the difficulties to be surmounted.

Poverty alleviation has been India's national goal since independence. The sheer magnitude of the task involved implies that it will take time to be achieved. If we Indians have not lost hope, I dont see any logic in non Indians making an issue of it. Except perhaps to seek cheap brownie points and beat Indians on the head with it. Which is what happens on this forum most of the time.

Yes India needs peace to progress, yes we need peace to reach out to the poor and the marginalised so we can make all round progress. Yes peace with China and Pakistan is eminently desirable. But at what cost? Pakistan will want all of Kashmir and maybe some more. China will want Arunachal Pradesh, Ladakh and parts of Uttarakhand. The price for peace is simply too high for us to pay. So we have no option but to arm ourselves so that our rivals know that attacking us would be very expensive and not worth the trouble. That is what dissuasive diplomacy is all about, no? Unfortunately, this diverts scarce resources needed for the nation's development.

Anyway, nice interacting with you.

the difference between chinese and indians when comparing ourselves to other countries:

Chinese: We are 20-30 years behind the US.
Indians: We will catch up to and beat the US in 20-30 years.

From the way we say it, it's obvious who is more self-critical and low-key, and who is more arrogant. What some call an "inferiority" complex, is actually being calm and pragmatic.

BTW, skyscrapers and multilane highways aren't high tech things that need ToT, maybe in India they are but not in China. We have the world's largest construction industry and some of the tallest buildings.

the difference between chinese and indians when comparing ourselves to other countries:

Chinese: We are 20-30 years behind the US.
Indians: We will catch up to and beat the US in 20-30 years.

From the way we say it, it's obvious who is more self-critical and low-key, and who is more arrogant. What some call an "inferiority" complex, is actually being calm and pragmatic.

BTW, skyscrapers and multilane highways aren't high tech things that need ToT, maybe in India they are but not in China. We have the world's largest construction industry and some of the tallest buildings.

So In a way you say chinese do not have aspiration??? Come on,We never say we will catch up USA and beat them in 20-30 years... We aspire for what we can do.... No over aspiration.

And We too dont need TOT for simple Infrastructure stuffs, we have quality IT parks.... Unlike China which has to reverse engineer even the buildings,lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom