What's new

India: should you be China's foe or friend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You've never experienced India. India is behind SUDAN, and that is a TRUE FACT!!! There is not a single nation in the world that is behind India, how can there be when you consider these startling revelations:

-- Bharat murders more of its own people than any nation in the world!

-- Bharat has 2 million who die of hunger (largely due to their brahmin policies) EACH year!

-- Bharat alone has nearly HALF of the worlds destitute who live under $2/day, and MORE THAN HALF of those with <$1/day!

-- Bharat has chronic pathological propaganda that it uses to try to deceive its unwitting citizens (successfully) and outside world (un-successfully)!

-- Bharat has the technological, scientific and industrial know-how equivalent to Nigeria only!

So to say that Taiwan (which is one of the world's top-notch scientific and technological center) is a notch behind India, is well, ridiculous.

*facepalm*

I suppose India is going to fall apart by 2010 too?

You've never experienced India. India is behind SUDAN, and that is a TRUE FACT!!! There is not a single nation in the world that is behind India, how can there be when you consider these startling revelations:

-- Bharat murders more of its own people than any nation in the world!

-- Bharat has 2 million who die of hunger (largely due to their brahmin policies) EACH year!

-- Bharat alone has nearly HALF of the worlds destitute who live under $2/day, and MORE THAN HALF of those with <$1/day!

-- Bharat has chronic pathological propaganda that it uses to try to deceive its unwitting citizens (successfully) and outside world (un-successfully)!

-- Bharat has the technological, scientific and industrial know-how equivalent to Nigeria only!

So to say that Taiwan (which is one of the world's top-notch scientific and technological center) is a notch behind India, is well, ridiculous.

HEY BRO!! HAD YOU TAKEN YOUR DINNER PROPERLY...HMMM..
I DOUBT...YOU DID SO... IT SEEMS YOUR STOMACH CREATING PROBLEMS FOR YOU...PLEASE HAVE ENO...

:hang2:

After forcibly occupying Tibet, you claim that lands beyond Tibet is a part of china. When tibet itself is not truely part of china. What a joke?

Learn Geography before arguing....

Secondly if you argue sikkim and AP are not part of India. We would do the same for Tibet and Tiwan. And demark it as a separate country rather than as part of china. Do not interfere with our countries internal affair. It will be detrimental for you.

BULL S.H.I.T

Tibet is historical part of China

China has governed Tibet for more than 700 years, India has none!

That's all

ya we are scared!!!!!!!!!!! i do think we have nuclear bombs too and americans were the first to have them.

by the way i support free china too apart from free tibet,free taiwan .....and so on:D

i would support every movement where every individual is free in every sense and word..... i guess thats not possible in communism

History can tell you that who invade China, who will go

1945 - Japan
1953 - USA
1969 - USSR
1997 - UK
1999 - Portugal

That'all

BULL S.H.I.T

That's all

why to use large font size ..... history is not going to change if you use large font size ......

what if i write in the biggest font that once china was under indian rule ...??
will the history change according to my post..??

why to use large font size ..... history is not going to change if you use large font size ......

what if i write in the biggest font that once china was under indian rule ...??
will the history change according to my post..??

History is Reality

No one can change the fact

BULL S.H.I.T

That's all

Ohhh!!!!! please calm down my friend...EXCESSIVE ANGER IN FRONT OF PC IS INJURIOUS FOR YOUR HEALTH...
YES YOU ARE RIGHT -TIBET IS YOURS...SO SHUT DOWN YOUR PC...GO AND TAKE THE TIBET...BUT PLZ DONT BE ANGRY..

:pop:

it seems china has fought wars with almost all its major neighbours..

China-India equation still uncracked
By Jian Junbo [/url]

Hello my dear friend, nice to see the breed of gum chewing n burger eating chinese americans flourishing and really doing well.

Well . it is good to yap out the crap being doled out by the PARTY, the fact is that the Chinese have as much in common with the Tibetans as they have with the Apaches or the Comanches or the Incas. All are people with mongoloid features, right? So why not go claim California, Colorado or Mexico or Columbia? In fact you can also claim half of Chile for that matter.

Same is the case of the claim on India's north eastern states, BTW,
the Inuits in Siberia look more chinese than the Nagas or Mizos or Assamese, so why not capture Siberia? or Mongolia for that matter?

Get real buddy, India loves Chinese in Srilanka as much as China will love Indians in the Spartly islands or in Phillipines or Indonesia or Mongolia. If you really think that India cant be at these places, wait for another 3-5 years and see.

India wants peace, we want to be friends with the Chinese. We want friendly relations with China because we want to concentrate on alleviation of poverty and economic progress and no way war with china is going to help us achieve that. But if you think that we will willingly replace Chinese toilet paper the way some of our neighbours have done, you can think again my friend.

Take care.

Last edited:
i think it is more of an american propaganda to stall the emerging and growing powers in the world..like making pakistan fight against al qaida and build up mass weaponisation against india costing billions of dollars ,again US is d beneficiary coz most defence companies belong to US earning huge profits n keeping dere jobs

same with india,keeping india busy with pakistan and china..so dat we engage in pity wars and buying weapons worth billions more neglecting other needs

also keeping china busy while arming india and taiwan,japan and south korea..jst so we wont make an asian block that can challenge american backed nato...

jst a thought we r way better being friends than enemies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom