What's new

India should offer the Maldives statehood within our Union, says M P Anil

I have no doubt that you dream day & night that others want to become India's state, if India declare itself to be tributary state or vessal state to Maldives and others...they might consider to grant Indians second class citizenship...LMAO.

England and Wales dragon are the same, you don't need to run a mile in order to find it, just google :azn:

English white dragon
English_White_Dragon_Flag.png

Basically kiss of a dragon... this entire thread by the Indians actually reminds me of something I would rather not mention here, especially as a think-tank. To give a hint it feels very good though and starts with an O and ends with m. :D
Its just a feel good experience without looking at monumental realities and facts of the 21st century.

Basically the thing is nation states in the 21st century are solid entities that don't usually just decide one day to merge with another nation. But the thing is some successes have blinded them from how ludicrous this sounds. In the past people found it hard to be loyal to one state as borders continually changed due to war. But now humanity has settled down and trade and commerce have become a priority.

Its actually Indian pride that is talking and with it is coming increasing assertiveness. It reminds me of the old days of initial Chinese growth. I could go into the various reasons behind this pride which may lead to India making a mistake but it is largely some minor economic success for India that is leading to this. Pakistan is basically losing because of its image across the world. This hampers its ability to be assertive while at the same time bombs going off constantly is a real morale dampener so no one in Pakistan even thinks of protesting or making these suggestions-the immediate problem shifts from India to the terrorism.

For example this Maldives, Bhutan or Nepal uniting with India may seem like a ridiculous suggestion to any average observer it speaks of the pride they have and how assertive the Indians are becoming, so does the warmongering over 2 soldiers killed over which they murdered 3 Pakistani soldiers and 1 civilian... on the other hand Pakistan never protested either the US-India nuke deal and the US offering better quality F16's to India.

Basically on the foreign policy front we have accepted defeat. @Andromache or an avid observer on foreign policy can maybe cast light on this.

Meowwwwwwwwwwww

The dragon in your avatar might finally have found its mate. ;)
Never knew you liked the English though...

Last edited by a moderator:
Does Chinese members in the forum get special permission to troll on every Indian thread...

Over 7 pages that Indians bragged on how to kick China out of Indian Ocean and for Indian's Union :rolleyes:, it was considered as super duper intelligents debate :angel:, when I offered something to those lunatic Indians to consider before they delute themself further that entire world would join India's Union and become India's state...with great deception to some..my arguments are becone troll :cry:

India's Royal Bengal Tiger scares and roars better :), than an imaginary bird.

Birds dont roar even if real ones.

Over 7 pages that Indians bragged on how to kick China out of Indian Ocean and for Indian's Union :rolleyes:, it was considered as super duper intelligents debate :angel:, when I offered something to those lunatic Indians to consider before they delute themself further that entire world would join India's Union and become India's state...with great deception to some..my arguments are becone troll :cry:

Indian ocean has more players than merely one word "Indian" added to it.

many decades back India was in state of worry over presence of US in the Indian ocean with nuke deal the Indians felt comfortable with presence of US just as counterweight to China, though in my personal opinion that is a mistake or bad decision.

Indian ocean also has small strong players ; SL is one of these.

Birds dont roar even if real ones.

Indian ocean has more players than merely one word "Indian" added to it.

many decades back India was in state of worry over presence of US in the Indian ocean with nuke deal the Indians felt comfortable with presence of US just as counterweight to China, though in my personal opinion that is a mistake or bad decision.

Indian ocean also has small strong players ; SL is one of these.

US in future will vacate Diego Garcia and the void will be filled by Indian Navy, once US concentrate on Pacific around China.

US in future will vacate Diego Garcia and the void will be filled by Indian Navy, once US concentrate on Pacific around China.

So Indians will be willing to carry out US job through Indian Navy ?

i dont think so US will vacate Diego Garcia. it was once a sour wound for India

So Indians will be willing to carry out US job through Indian Navy ?

i dont think so US will vacate Diego Garcia. it was once a sour wound for India

No India navy will not work for US, It was in our doctrine to make Indian ocean India's ocean.With the increase of Chinese Influence we do not want any part of ocean around India another SCS.

Indian navy is expanding and building bases at Andaman, and other islands but Maldives will act as another choke point.

India is filling the vacuum not working for US

No India navy will not work for US, It was in our doctrine to make Indian ocean India's ocean.With the increase of Chinese Influence we do not want any part of ocean around India another SCS.

Indian navy is expanding and building bases at Andaman, and other islands but Maldives will act as another choke point.

India is filling the vacuum not working for US

India was always there. US wont leave such vaccum to be filled by India or China.

Maldives is important indeed and China is taking right moves in this regard.

On the other hand what made you believe that US will vacate DG?

India was always there. US wont leave such vaccum to be filled by India or China.

Maldives is important indeed and China is taking right moves in this regard.

On the other hand what made you believe that US will vacate DG?

US economy is having problems and they need to concentrate on China's rise. They are building bases around China like in Australia.

The agreement on Diego Garcia is going to end very soon. The current Maldivian Govt. is not a legitimate one, The one elected by the people was in India lost power due to a coup.

Those decisions which were taken against India, which helped Malidives in every department from the beginning on wards, were taken by corrupt illegitimate Govt. with backing of external powers.

US economy is having problems and they need to concentrate on China's rise. They are building bases around China like in Australia.

The agreement on Diego Garcia is going to end very soon. The current Maldivian Govt. is not a legitimate one, The one elected by the people was in India lost power due to a coup.

Those decisions which were taken against India, which helped Malidives in every department from the beginning on wards, were taken by corrupt illegitimate Govt. with backing of external powers.

if US leaves then its Indo-China race which also will not be that easy neither US is supposed to be silent observer but again lets wait and see.

as far the Maldives and its current govt is concerned every decision against India taken by current Maldivian govt has helped Maldives which means all these decisions were right and in interests of Maldives.

2. The current head of Maldives was a known Human rights activists and an educated person who understand the geopolitics as well hence his decision to look towards China is in the best intersts of Maldives and its people.

3. as far the backing of foreign powers is concerned all these powers aka China and any other country has the same right which India has to use Maldives for protection of own interests.

if US leaves then its Indo-China race which also will not be that easy neither US is supposed to be silent observer but again lets wait and see.

as far the Maldives and its current govt is concerned every decision against India taken by current Maldivian govt has helped Maldives which means all these decisions were right and in interests of Maldives.

2. The current head of Maldives was a known Human rights activists and an educated person who understand the geopolitics as well hence his decision to look towards China is in the best intersts of Maldives and its people.

3. as far the backing of foreign powers is concerned all these powers aka China and any other country has the same right which India has to use Maldives for protection of own interests.

1)It all works based on Mutual Interests and Pacts, India needs a decade to counter China and Best way to go forward is make some pact with US in Indian Ocean.

"Leave Indian ocean to India and we will co operate in Pacific to counter China's bullying".

The above statement do not mean we are working for US, Rather we are taking the responsibility in the interest of "security of India".

2) The guys who forced GMR out are the ones who lost to GMR in airport tender. The current head came to power by Coup may be he is a good man but the forces behind are not.

3) Yes I agree with you on this India has to play its cards well and counter China and hope India will do using the trump card (point 2).

1)It all works based on Mutual Interests and Pacts, India needs a decade to counter China and Best way to go forward is make some pact with US in Indian Ocean.

"Leave Indian ocean to India and we will co operate in Pacific to counter China's bullying".

The above statement do not mean we are working for US, Rather we are taking the responsibility in the interest of "security
of India".

2) The guys who forced GMR out are the ones who lost to GMR in airport tender. The current head came to power by Coup may be he is a good man but the forces behind are not.

3) Yes I agree with you on this India has to play its cards well and counter China and hope India will do using the trump card (point 2).

everybody does the same. its another point that when it comes to Indians carrying someone else's task for own interests then we see the catchy words.

as i said before if US leaves and India fills the vaccum then it means US will put some conditions simple as that.

lets wait and see if that happens.

China should and am sure will increase cooperation with Sri Lanka and Maldives and on the other BD and Nepal .

if they have strong accords then India is in a box

Back
Top Bottom