What's new

India Should Keep Pakistan Embroiled and Draw it Into An Arm's Race

Status
Not open for further replies.
lmao...:yahoo:
you baniyas dont have the brians to do such a thing.. just stick to giving money to afghans who in turn will give it to the ttp.....

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
im seriously laughing my *** off... this is hilarious that citizens from a third world poverty stricken , disease filled country which barely keep kashmir under controll is talking of doing this to pakistan??
do your worst you yindoo baniyas...
india could have all the money in the world but they will never have hearts like us pakistanis
which is why you can never do shit to us even with a bigger army, more money, more people, more resources...even with all that you are competing with us lol....

Haha... the world saw your brains when you lost half your country in the silliest way imaginable. Please, teach us more about your brains. :lol:

Hearts... yes your 90K troops that surrendered showed a lot of heart, now show us more of that heart. :pop:

Third word talk by a Pakistani. :omghaha:

Your tanks are a failure and only 50% of your mki are operational, every month one of your pilots crash a fighter jet...you also have to protect the rest of your country which is as big as kim kardeshians ***

Willfully ignorant, just as I expect of Pakistanis. :rofl:

Besides, a war is not even being discussed here. Try to keep up.

How do you still manage to loose all the wars against India then ?
we lost one war to our fellow pakistanis , now they are bengladeshi...
we kicked yindoo baniya *** in every other war including kargil, 48, 65

Haha... the world saw your brains when you lost half your country in the silliest way imaginable. Please, teach us more about your brains. :lol:
we pakistanis took all of pakistan from you indians and then we took half of kashmir as well.... we lost bengladesh to the bengalis who were former pakistanis...india had the role of a janitor in the 1971 war...

That's what you tell yourself when you go to sleep at night ? What objectives have you achieved ? In 48 or 65 or Kargil ?

India has grown territorially and economically since independence. While Pakistan has has reduced to half, forget economy.

we pakistanis took all of pakistan from you indians and then we took half of kashmir as well.... we lost bengladesh to the bengalis who were former pakistanis...india had the role of a janitor in the 1971 war...

A janitor ripped a country in half. Some janitor. :rofl:

Seriously, you are one of the funnier ones I have come across here. Entertain me more. :pop:

Indian defence budget only is more than entire Pakistani federal budget. So, yes. India can.
if india could afford to do that then why is more then 60 percent of your population living in poverty???
engaging in a arms race is bad for you not us... more of your money will go towards arms which you cant produce....
we dont depend on foreign weapons as much as you baniyas do.

if india could afford to do that then why is more then 60 percent of your population living in poverty???
engaging in a arms race is bad for you not us... more of your money will go towards arms which you cant produce....
we dont depend on foreign weapons as much as you baniyas do.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

he he he and still paying the price of 1971 and 1999 tashkent declaration, shimla agreement and NS running to washington on 4th july 1999 :haha:

remmeber bleed india dry thru 1000 cuts policy and fighting with india for 1000 even if it means to eat grass :sarcastic: :omghaha:

That's what you tell yourself when you go to sleep at night ? What objectives have you achieved ? In 48 or 65 or Kargil ?

India has grown territorially and economically since independence. While Pakistan has has reduced to half, forget economy.
how has india grown territorially? lol
india lost half of kashmir to us... you baniyas losy half of india to us... so what if we lost a single state to our former pakistanis??
we cut india in almost half to make our country.

A janitor ripped a country in half. Some janitor. :rofl:

seriously, you are one of the funnier ones I have come across here. Entertain me more. :pop:
stop worrying about us and start preparing for a two front war,we will get kashmir and the rest of punjab and china will get AP and anything else if they want

he he he and still paying the price of 1971 and 1999 tashkent declaration, shimla agreement and NS running to washington on 4th july 1999 :haha:

remmeber bleed india dry thru 1000 cuts policy and fighting with india for 1000 even if it means to eat grass :sarcastic: :omghaha:
india can have a thousand fighter jets and a million tanks for all we care...
if they attack us our policy is that our army will turn mumbai and delhi, chennai into a giant tandoori

Ah...that Monkey Trap tactic still works like a charm!
exactly.jpg

stop worrying about us and start preparing for a two front war,we will get kashmir and the rest of punjab and china will get AP and anything else if they want

Already running to China. Two front war. :rofl:

Yes, the Chinese will help you. Just as they did in '65 and '71 and '99. Oh wait. :sarcastic:

My silly friend, you are so easy to rile up. Any war that starts, you will be seen as an aggressor and thus isolated. DO try sometime though. Again.

[

india can have a thousand fighter jets and a million tanks for all we care...
if they attack us our policy is that our army will turn mumbai and delhi, chennai into a giant tandoori
i wonder why you have not done that till yet :devil: :haha:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom