What's new

India should have annexed Bangladesh: Assam BJP MLA

Figure of speech about the BoB thing, buddy. Unlike the Bangladeshi Muslims, we could never hurt our Bengali speaking brethren. What we are however doing is to identify those who have illegally crossed into our territory, confine them and deport them back to their rightful place. NRC is being updated on a war footing, so you see there is no time for bickering. Changes to that effect will be visible in about 2 months from now.
Hmm....please notify us after two months...and please excuse us for now.

Hmm....please notify us after two months...and please excuse us for now.
Your High Commissioner has already been notified, the look on his face was a sight to behold. Do go through the interview, and build refugee shelters in advance. Borsha kal asche, ona der dengue malaria hoye jete pare.

Your High Commissioner has already been notified, the look on his face was a sight to behold. Do go through the interview, and build refugee shelters in advance. Borsha kal asche, ona der dengue malaria hoye jete pare.
Don't worry about us. Give us update after two months.

Bangladesh is too big a fish to swallow by Indian stork.If it tried then it would have surely jammed in the throat.So no other way then to regurgitate it to prevent death by choking.
I beg to differ. I know you will never ever agree with me.
Maybe Bangladesh is too big to devour now.
It was not so big in 1971.
This is for bongo bondhu Sheikh Mujib ,India failed to devour separated former east Pakistan. Dr saheb , try to understand the reality if possible.
Can I do any surgery like you? If I will start reading medical book? No right? No way.
Same goes for war, it require professionals.
If amateurs were enough to fight a professional Army, then temple mount won't be destroyed at 70 AD during seine of Jerusalem, and also I would be doing surgery in an OT instead of you without being a doctor.
Now don't tell me that how only one man can save BD? my reply is , he was leader and also its not easy annexing a country without authority . Like even India can't devour it's protectorate state Bhutan.
They could annexed sikkim.because authority was traitor you know.

Thanks.

Last edited:
If India had annexed BD in 71 Assam would have had a greater Muslim population now....he would still be bickering.

It is the only country in the world that seems to work really hard to alienate its neighbors and make enemies out of potential friends.
Is this a stand of Govt. of India. Only a member from the ruling party.

Local politics to appeal to his/her voters. We have friendly relations with B'desh. We will continue to do so.

I don't get the logic here.
So let me get this straight.........

BD should have been annexed because of illegal Bangladeshi muslims ruining the demographics in India. But wouldn't it be worse to have millions more muslim Bangladeshis as legal citizens? Then you can't cry about illegal immigration in that case.

What an idiot.

Ultimate fate of Bangladesh. Interesting.

If India had annexed BD in 71 Assam would have had a greater Muslim population now....he would still be bickering.

It is the only country in the world that seems to work really hard to alienate its neighbors and make enemies out of potential friends.

Bhai I cannot believe you are still hoping for friendship from these idiots....any mussalman is a born-enemy to these Hindutva idiots, no matter how nice you may be.

Educated sane Indians have already left India for more comfortable shores and will continue to do so, while saffron-revolution runs amuck in India.

Among large countries their level of f*cked-up-ness is unparalleled. They will never amount to one-tenth of China in anything they try - despite their chest-thumping. All their defense purchases are to line their politicians pockets and the Sanghi fan-boys' entertainment value.

Meanwhile Indian farmers are taking their own lives en masse for lack of health facilities and agro-loans by drinking pesticide.

They've even given up Swaraj self-reliance b*llshit in their miserable excuse of a country.

They've got lower-class uneducated idiots like Chaiwala running things in India nowadays. Inmates running the asylum. Ask any smart NRI and they will tell you how f*cked up India is now.

That's why these Sanghi idiots keep coming to the Bangladesh forum in PDF and try to feel a little better.

This Post.....I wish I had the power to give positive ratings.

Who can give positive ratings?

Bangladesh is too big a fish to swallow by Indian stork.If it tried then it would have surely jammed in the throat.So no other way then to regurgitate it to prevent death by choking.
Actually at that time in 1971 India could have annexed Bangladesh. It was already cut off from west Pakistan to be able to provide any support or backup to the then East Pakistani forces(which was one of the major causes of the war being lost)

...and Mukti Bahini and other various groups didn't have enough firepower/equipment to stop Indian advance on its own.

The only thing that could've kept India from doing so would've been international pressure.

Back
Top Bottom