What's new

India should buy more new machine gun

xuxu1457

Reaction score
Country
China
I read that, 5 of Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) of India were killed,when the rebels attacked the CRPF camp in Jammu and Kashmir on Wednesday

and the pics taken in 13rd Mar after the attack, :
20130314030357896.jpg

Indian soldiers alert in Indian-controlled Kashmir capital Srinagar after attack

look at the machine gun in the pic
1142532128-0.jpg

ZB vz. 26 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
300px-CSR_soldiers_ZB_vz_26.PNG

ZB-26 Czechoslovakia Light machine gun, developed in the 1920s, 90 years ago, retired after 1950s in most countries.

ZB-26 should stay in museum instead of the hand of front-line soldiers, and one C-17 can change them all.

I read that, 5 of Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) of India were killed,when the rebels attacked the CRPF camp in Jammu and Kashmir on Wednesday

and the pics taken in 13rd Mar after the attack, :
20130314030357896.jpg

Indian soldiers alert in Indian-controlled Kashmir capital Srinagar after attack

look at the machine gun in the pic
1142532128-0.jpg

ZB vz. 26 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
300px-CSR_soldiers_ZB_vz_26.PNG

ZB-26 Czechoslovakia Light machine gun, developed in the 1920s, 90 years ago, retired after 1950s in most countries.

ZB-26 should stay in museum instead of the hand of front-line soldiers, and one C-17 can change them all.

Thats the Bren LMG. True,a vintage one. But I am more impressed by the new coloured INSAS at the hands of first soldier.

:hitwall: stupid o.p nothing can save you when attacker is ready to blow himself for killing you. first know what u r talking about then talk.

:hitwall: stupid o.p nothing can save you when attacker is ready to blow himself for killing you. first know what u r talking about then talk.

yes i agree but that doesnt change the fact that these vintage guns should have been phased out a long time ago i wonder why the ordinance factory still manufactures it

@xuxu1457

You have a good identification of the guns that the indian soldiers are still using! Is the pic shown in your post the same set of weapons that has caused the indian army casualties on 13th March?

Can they make better machine guns themselves?

and more importantly:

do you know you are knowingly or unknowingly encouraging the indian solkiers for more massacre @ J and K?

@xuxu1457

You have a good identification of the guns that the indian soldiers are still using! Is the pic shown in your post the same set of weapons that has caused the indian army casualties on 13th March?

dude do you have any idea what u r talking about? jawans died in suicide attack by terrorists not because of old gun , shut your mouth if you have no idea about the news.

dude do you have any idea what u r talking about? jawans died in suicide attack by terrorists not because of old gun , shut your mouth if you have no idea about the news.

the people are not terrorists as your government has labelled! shut your mouth even if you dont admit intruding into other people's sovereighty territories, as usual!

yes i agree but that doesnt change the fact that these vintage guns should have been phased out a long time ago i wonder why the ordinance factory still manufactures it

well a.k 47 first came out in 40s . its still doing it job isnt it?

the people are not terrorists as your government has labelled! shut your mouth even if you dont admit intruding into other people's sovereighty territories, as usual!

you should not poke your nose in everyones matter son, go tell your gov. to support them even you can come to fight for for them if you are so touched. we are right here in service to sent them hell.

India i think is buying more ...The italians have suggested Arx Beretta Storm...

@xuxu1457

CRPF isn't "Army"..they are police.so,they doesn't need a 1000 RPM LMG,plus,Bren LMG gets the job done fine.also,Indian Ordinance Factory still produces them.they will be phased out later.In Contrast,INSAS is more than adequate for CRPF.those jawans who died yesterday was victim of sudden attack,they didn't die for poor weapons.

India i think is buying more ...The italians have suggested Arx Beretta Storm...

and I think its "Kick out Italian firms from defence market"(for some time) time..by the way,its a rifle,not lmg.

Last edited by a moderator:

Buddy just the way you call Tibetan people as terrorists we call them terrorist. If u dont feel these are terrorists then the Tibetans are also not terrorists and separatist.

Bottom line lets not stand on a high pedestal as saints both India and China are guarding their national interests.

@xuxu1457

and more importantly:

do you know you are knowingly or unknowingly encouraging the indian solkiers for more massacre @ J and K?

and Yes we can make our own machine guns:

insas+assault+rifle.jpg

From every 100 CRPF jawans in J&K only 10 are allowed to take guns with them.

Source is in Hindi not able to find English source for same.
'

I share your thoughts, but don't worry Indian army is on the look for new assault shelf

The CRPF personnel in Kashmir don't even carry weapons so i truly agree this is how India intrudes in to another peoples sovereign territory. :tup:

buddy dont be blind with anti India sentiments look form our point of view may be u will be able to see things the other way too.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom