What's new

India selects EF, Rafale for MMRCA shortlist

Who is now the Favorite?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I stand corrected, but why some panels are sawtoothed and some clearly not? :whistle:

I shall discuss that with my colleagues at Dassault and get back to you:cheesy:

You really expect random laymen on the interwebs to know about these sensitive details about top of the range fighter planes? Seriously? Its the same discussion on every freaking forum. These queries of yours aren't even original! You have read it on some other forum and you come here and raise the same questions, even though you have most probably read the answers to these "questions" already. Whatever happened to originality.

Anyways here is your answer, for the last time ever, no more spoon feeding for you. :lol:

Info on Dassault Rafale

Is there a chance that if Rafale wins India can ask France to become a partner in the development of the 5th gen AMCA fighter ?

I mean since France doesn't have a 5th gen programme right now and other european countries are going to acquire F-35 from the US , would the French not like to have a programme of their own .

I think India should try for this , France/Dassault's expertise can help India a lot in building a good 5th gen fighter , I don't trust HAL much .

They doesn't have such a program, because they don't want it. They will replace all fighter types with Rafales and might add the nEUROn UCAV for strikes in addition. Which makes the chances of them joining AMCA very small, but consultancy and JV of French companies are possible, if not already started (TVC developments for Kaveri engine, Kaveri - Snecma higher thrust engine for example).

German Phantoms decimated the Rafale, one pilot managed to kill five Rafale's. But I do agree, unless you know the circumstances behind the engagement its not possible to draw any conclusion.

Based on a picture of a Phantom with killmarks that looks more like the EF then the Rafale. ;)

Based on a picture of a Phantom with killmarks that looks more like the EF then the Rafale. ;)

Yes, the mark that read 'Rafale Eater'

f-4_rafale_eater_3.jpg

Ok....! Here is an interesting thing for you guys!
Below is the picture I made few month back when I didn't know India is going for Rafale..! :D

RAFALE KILLER :D
paffalcons-wallpapers8.jpg

no pun intended.

A nice pic of Ground attack AASM ....a rafale can carry 6 on two triple hard points .

libye-avions-rafale-france-frappes-bormbardements.jpg

famille_aasm-2.png

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom