What's new

India sees Pakistani hand in North Korea’s nuclear test

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate, nothing of the sort is ever going to happen. You are a very clever poster, I'm sure you understand the nitty gritty of it. Let's say one day such an event comes to pass, we shall all be here to debate further steps. For the moment, it's a non starter.

Just bringing forward few points because we have gone through similar sanctioned periods. When Indian industries survived mainly because of domestic consumption.

And @Hyperion, not to forget my assessments are based on 'If Pakistan's support is proved in NK's nuclear detonation', so much of the scenarios i'll put forward is going to be a hypothesis only.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pakistan aur North Korean bhai bhai .

Indians never let us down always cheer us with some idiotic statement. Keep em coming.

Yups. However, defense industries have suffered big time. The thing here is this, they don't give us any defense tech anyways, I mean imagine they stopped an epoxy shipment, what more are they going to sanction now? Oil? If they sanction our oil, what do you think will be our response? Dude, as I said it doesn't suit their self interests to sanction us any further. They have much more to loose than us, in any eventuality.

What they can definitely do is, finger you guys to enter a war with us. Which I don't see happening, as India's parliamentarians can't be bought (at least where national interests are concerned), unlike ours who can be bought for peanuts, at the drop of the hat.

Just bringing forward few points because we have gone through similar sanctioned periods. When Indian industries survived mainly because of domestic consumption.

Ain... one day in PDF and trying to troll Pakistan? :D

I am going to make sure that India stops all beef shipments to BD. We are going to make a strategic pact with India for it! :P

now give us hand for nuke .. :P

CIA is concerned about nothing. They concluded long time back that messing with Pakistan's nukes is not beneficial in any scenario.

Now go on and help design AGNI-VI. Of course don't forget to test the russian gyros thoroughly, before commissioning the weapons. They don't seem to be very pleased with not having a bigger pie of the Indian defense procurement cake.

You are diverting the issue because you have nothing else to post. The fact is US only concerned about the rise of extremism in a country possessing nuclear weapons. What do you think Pakistan will fool us saying we house arrested AQ Khan? Rather he was kept away from CIA under high security or else CIA would have taken him along or killed him.

Ain... one day in PDF and trying to troll Pakistan? :D

I am going to make sure that India stops all beef shipments to BD. We are going to make a strategic pact with India for it! :P

eeeeheheheh I am not worried, pak-india love never gonna happen, it is complete haram to each other :P

Yes yes yes. You are right master. Whatever you say. Your lordship has all worked out in his head. Happy now? Go and enjoy a hot bowl of soup!

You are diverting the issue because you have nothing else to post. The fact is US only concerned about the rise of extremism in a country possessing nuclear weapons. What do you think Pakistan will fool us saying we house arrested AQ Khan? Rather he was kept away from CIA under high security or else CIA would have taken him along or killed him.

Yups. However, defense industries have suffered big time. The thing here is this, they don't give us any defense tech anyways, I mean imagine they stopped an epoxy shipment, what more are they going to sanction now? Oil? If they sanction our oil, what do you think will be our response? Dude, as I said it doesn't suit their self interests to sanction us any further. They have much more to loose than us, in any eventuality.

Lets forget Indian threat for the time being.

My assessments will be confined to economical scenarios only. As many Pakistani friends here will agree that Pakistani government will try to establish a stable scenario for economic growth post 2014, which obviously won't be possible without foreign investments.

Now, Pakistan's export to EU and US combined exceeds 40% of total export, mainly finished products like textiles, while export to China (8%) mainly includes raw materials.

What will be Pakistan's response if they impose a trade embargo on Pakistan? Keeping in mind, finished products industries employ much larger populations and attracts much foreign investments than say mining.

My assessments will be confined to economical scenarios only. As many Pakistani friends here will agree that Pakistani government will try to establish a stable scenario for economic growth post 2014, which obviously won't be possible without foreign investments.

Now, Pakistan's export to EU and US combined exceeds 40% of total export, mainly finished products like textiles, while export to China (8%) mainly includes raw materials.

What will be Pakistan's response if they impose a trade embargo on Pakistan? Keeping in mind, finished products industries employ much larger populations and attracts much foreign investments than say mining.

Bangladesh has strategy for this, entering in african market and latin american market this year :D

Dude FDI into Pakistan in the past decade has been almost non existent. Our tax collection rate is horrendous. Let's say such limited sanctions do come into play, the only viable action we will have at our disposal will be to improve tax collection rate. It has happened before, in Turkey during the 90's. I remember when they were under sanctions, the policies they had to implement.

Btw, a fun fact: Turn google autosuggest on and write: Tax collection r

Look at the funny autosuggest.. :D

Bro, you want me to troll you. Ask your fellow countrymen, they're terrified by the name of Skull and Bones.

free world , free opinion, you can troll if you want :D

free world , free opinion, you can troll if you want :D

you know i am following you guys more than 1 year just joined 2 days ago ... so i know you eeheheh :D

just do not ban me if i counter troll you ( to keep it fair ) :D

Dude FDI into Pakistan in the past decade has been almost non existent. Our tax collection rate is horrendous. Let's say such limited sanctions do come into play, the only viable action we will have at our disposal will be to improve tax collection rate. It has happened before, in Turkey during the 90's. I remember when they were under sanctions, the policies they had to implement.

Btw, a fun fact: Turn google autosuggest on and write: Tax collection r

Look at the funny autosuggest.. :D

That has been a strategic blunder not to implement a well defined Taxation throughout the nation, and that took a toll in the foreign reserve of Pakistan.

Another hypothesis, given that majority of the high income groups in Pakistan have enjoyed a tax free business throughout their lifetime, don't you think they'll oppose the government's move to impose taxation will meet with severe criticism and opposition?

Keeping in mind, riches enjoys leverage in governmental decisions.

Another thing, there are many countries (namely US, Australia, EU)where one can get citizenship (immigration) by buying government bonds or investments of worth $200,000. Isn't there a possibility of the plight of the richer segment of population into those countries?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom