What's new

India searching another line of fighter jet: Parrikar

Under initial production. 40 were ordered initially while a further 83 with AESA radars were ordered in November 2016.

oh how many have been built? and how many Jf-17s have been built?

thanks.

oh how many have been built? and how many Jf-17s have been built?

thanks.
2 in service while 2 more are under acceptance trials, 6-8 more to be delivered this year. from 2018 onwards production will be increased to 16 aircrafts per year from current 8 per year. For Jf-17s, you should ask some Pakistani member on some related thread.

2 in service while 2 more are under acceptance trials, 6-8 more to be delivered this year. from 2018 onwards production will be increased to 16 aircrafts per year from current 8 per year. For Jf-17s, you should ask some Pakistani member on some related thread.

ok i checked- there's over 70 built altogether vs 2 LCAs(im not interested to know how many each side PLANS to order- jsut the numbers already built)

thanks i got my answer lulz.

ok i checked- there's over 70 built altogether vs 2 LCAs(im not interested to know how many each side PLANS to order- jsut the numbers already built)

thanks i got my answer lulz.
Well JF-17 is produced since 2006-07 with China delivered initial few aircrafts to Pak. While Tejas started serial production in 2016. So there is a gap of 9-10 years between two. Though in all these years India was producing Su-30MKIs in numbers.

Well JF-17 is produced since 2006-07 with China delivered initial few aircrafts to Pak. While Tejas started serial production in 2016. So there is a gap of 9-10 years between two. Though in all these years India was producing Su-30MKIs in numbers.

China/Pakistan fighter jet project cant be compared with Republic of India's Tejas project.

How many LCA Flying Rickshaws inducted into the Hindustani Air Force so far?
Just like your handle name, you are useless!!! You could have google it unless you live in caves....anyway Its 3 Tejas in service as of yet....10-12 will be inducted by the end of 2017.

Indians peculiar dictionary

Talk = walk = success
Said = doing = done

Back
Top Bottom